~1~

Marriage is something wonderful that brings two people sometimes two families together.

It's fascinating, isn't it? The concept of marriage.

I always imagined it as some kind of fairy tale, where someone just swoops someone's feet and they naively fall in love and get married.

That's what I heard growing up! But why do they have to? Isn't it just enough to confess your love to each other and stay together?

But my father said that marriage is complicated. Its understanding and meaning are different for each person.

People marry to find love, friendship, and trust from the latter.

And others marry because they want to take their relationship to next level by labeling it and starting a family with their beloved and have kids, just like my mom and dad did.

Correction... that's what my perfect alpha dad and my perfect omega mom did! And they had my brother an alpha and me an omega and formed a perfect family.

Seeing them I wanted to be showered with the same amount of love and affection in my marriage.

Oh yes! Allow me to introduce myself I'm Pete, the cute second omega of the family. Yup, an omega! Hard to believe right? But what can I do, my characteristics fit to be one of an omega.

I'm adorable, short, with a good sense of humor, and with absolutely no upper body strength.

And about the rants of marriage, you might think I'm a teenager or someone who is waiting to get married but...

I'm 26 years old and a very good chef! I run a restaurant and I'm actually married!

Yes, I'm married to this wonderful dominant alpha.

Vegas Theerapanyakun.

He is this perfect, perfect man (Yes double perfect!) who is the Vice-president of Q's, a corporation that makes most of the electronics the country uses.

I'm nowhere to be compared to him. He is wiser than I am, smarter than I am, quite older than I am, and most importantly more hot and handsome than I am. But he doesn't even talk much.

It's been a year since we got married.

And I'm waiting to go home to him...

***

I step onto my huge apartment as the elevator opens right in.

I remove my coat and walk to my kitchen to grab some water.

I saw my husband sleeping on the dining table with his laptop open, through the kitchen cabinet.

It's a rare sight to see him home before me.

I take my drink and walk toward him. I gulped the water placed it on the table and I take a seat next to him.

I shut his laptop and took his glasses, folded and put them away.

His head was resting on the cold glass of the table, I haven't seen him asleep in a long time. He always rushes to work before me, also I'm not really a morning person but I still push myself to wake up before 10 for work.

I lay my head watching him and I could feel the coldness against my left cheek.

He even looks good when he sleeps. I absentmindedly run my fingers through his dark brown locks, very gently. Then I stopped after a minute.