story book. dark Dragon. character 1. page 4. school.

Bella pov.

I wake up early in the morning were the sun is peaking through the window and make a mental note to get curtains today. I get out the bed and walked to my closet getting a white long sleeved shirt that said on the back King and you are my Queen. I picked out a black color hoodie that read the same as my sleeved shirt.

I had some black ripped jeans with red and white paint splatters over it. I got some red vans yesterday so I placed those in the bathroom as the same as all the others.

I take off my shirt, pants, bar and underwear. I hopped in the shower letting the water fall through my body. But I felt something itch. My eye was itching and so was my back. And I hated it I had a scar on both. And when I got in the shower it would make it worse. At this point I could take it.

I scratched my back and my eye. Soon blood started leaking out my back and my eye. I got out the shower. Drying any water that I could get off before I rapped my back and eye up. I looked in the mirror at my body. I had tattoos on my arms. And one big one placed on my back but my scar probably covered the wings.

I had a moon and wolfs tattoo on my left arm while I had flowers on my right and one read. I will protect _____ blank. Nothing was there. Both of my arms were full sleeved tattoos.

I also was toned I had a 6th pack and V-line my legs were built as were my arms but not to much you still could see how skinny I was.

I put the clothes on. And headed towards the door putting my headphones around my neck and putting my hood up. I grabbed the trucks keys. And hopped in. I was slightly worried how I was going to be driving with one eye but made it to the forks high school without a problem.

When I pulled up this black van was in front of. Me with people laughing and talking when I got out I hear some kids laugh. While other talked to there Neighbors.

When I got inside the school I was greeted with a short dude with black hair he had a suit on but without the jacket and a purple shirt. He came up and started to talk to me. "So uhm. Bella I was wondering if you would want to sit with us at lunch I think it will be fun."

I looked down at him and faked a smile. "Sure but when I feel like it I'll move by myself okay?" He nodded his head.

Time skip because I'm a lesbain.

I walked into the lunch room only to be waved down by Eric Yorkie. I sighed to myself and walked over to the table "so guys this is bella." I looked around the table to see two familiar faces. It was Mike and Jessica and I had gym with both of them. I looked to the black haired girl with thick glasses she shyly waved her hand I smiled and waved back.

I could tell I would like her. I have a feeling will be best of friends. I sat down in the empty chair across from Jessica. They started talking about la push or something I was off in my own mind when the door suddenly opened I turned my head to she a blonde headed girl and a buff dude with a goofy smile placed on his face. "Who are they" I blurted out without thinking as a few more walked in.

"They are the cullen clan...." She lowered her head and her voice so they could hear while I was sure they still could she was a loud ass person.

"The little dark haired girl is Alice she's like super weird. And the boy next to her with blonde hair and looks to be in pain is jasper." I looked at the one called jasper and smiled a bit. Then I turned my head to the little pixie like girl she was dancing over to the table were the buff one and the blonde girl were placed. Then Jessica continued "the buff dark haired boy is Emmett and the ice blonde next to him is Rosalie or the ice queen as I call her." I hear Mike Newton laugh a bit.