story book one. chapter one #dark dragon page 1.

A dark baby has been born. Even as a baby they were in danger. The child's name was Bella. Isabelle Marie swan to be exact she was an brave child. She was different...but not in a bad way. No. It was a good different. But what about her her was different? We'll I'll tell you. She came from an unknown race of Dark Dragon's. Now you may think "well she's just an Dragon-" wrong..but how wrong you are you are so so wrong. She had red and blue eyes this was because of her parents (or maybe it's another reason.) Eyes. Her father having deep glowing red eyes. And her as for her mother ice blue eyes.

Her mother Renee was kind,calm and lover to travel. And as for charlie he was calm and kind but when you mess up he can be kinda harsh. "Mom. How did you and papa meet?" The now five year old asked her mother. She smiled at her child all through after she had been born charlie and Renee had a fight over....stuff. Bella still loved to visit but they stopped  after a while.

Soon Renee told the ice and the fire tribe.

Bellas drawing.

Information bella's power: she has supper strength,speed. She can breathe fire and control the elements such as air,fire,water,earth and many other's. Dragon's do have mates and like the werewolves she really say no to them. Dragon's are also protective. Of there areas/homes. They have different forms like dragon and human while they are naturally born human at the age 18-19 they can turn. But as for the Dark Dragon's they have 3 forms but Bella has 4.