Chapter 5

"Hello" - talking

'Annoying arse' - thinking

Fowl - writing/message/news

"Enough" - Beastspeak

"Hello" - speaking different languages

§Open§ -Parseltongue

Chapter 5:

3rd pov:
Harry and Sirius apparate in Diagon Alley. The Alley was full of people lucky for him Sirius put a glamour on Harry so no one would wondering why someone who looks like a mini James Potter was walking around with someone who not his father. After getting a grip from his first apparation Harry takes Sirius hand and navigate through the busy crowd. Walking up the steps to Gringottes Harry and Sirius bow to the goblin guards that each stand on either side of the first set of doors. The 2 goblin guards looks at the two wizards in shock but bow back. After bowing to the guards Sirius and Harry enter Gringottes doors Harry looks around in wonder not notice he glowing but Sirius did. They walk through the second set of door into the bank. All around goblins and wizards are going about business Sirius and Harry walk to a tell who seem close to finishing counting the galleons infront him.

Sirius-"Now pup I will let you handle it's mostly unless it becomes financially"

Harry- "ok Padfoot"

They walk up to the teller and waits. After the goblin counts the last of the galleons he wrote it down in a book before putting it in a pouch. The goblin looks up and adress the two.

Teller-"What do you want wizards?"

Harry-*bows making eye contact*"Hello teller goblin we come here to speak with Mr. Ironblood"

The goblin stared at the two for a few seconds slightly shock at a wizard showing respect to gobbling but quickly covered it up. He called another goblin named Griphook over. Griphook gestures the two to follow. Harry and Sirius are lead through a door to a long hallway after ten minutes he stops outside a door and knocks. It is then someone speaks from behind the door and Griphook communicates with them in language the two don't understand.

After the two finished Griphook turns to Sirius and Harry and tells them to enter. Harry bows thanking Griphook before he leaves. Sirius and Harry enter the office of Ironblood.

Ironblood-"What does a adult wizard and child wizard want with me"

Harry-*turns book to show eblem*"I believe this will explain it.

Ironblood-* whisper outlod* "I be damned I never thought you Artemis Fowl would find an heir so soon"

Artemis(book)-"Yeah well it wasn't that hard to choose him.

Harry puts the book on Ironblood desk. Ironblood slides the book infront him before he grabs from his desk small pyramid. Ironblood then starts muttering extremely fast and low in another language. The pyramids starts to hum and glow the light trails up to the tip and where beam of light shoots out. The light hits the book and the book glows. When the glowing stops a spirit of a man shimmers to resistance.

Ironblood-"Now Artemis since you found your heir you are no long bond to the book but in fact the boy however if you want we could set up a portrait for you but we can talk about that later now kid you no what the blood adoption entails right."

Artemis(spirit)- "Yes Ironblood I told him everything plus if he truly wanted to he probably don't need blood adoption as his family is distant blood related to my and that's why we want him to take an inheritance test so he can claim all his heirships and lordships then he can decide if he wants the blood adoption ritual down to have more my blood."