Chapter 7

"Hello" - talking

'Annoying arse' - thinking

Fowl - writing/message/news

"Enough" - Beastspeak

"Hello" - speaking different languages

§Open§ -Parseltongue

Chapter 7

3rd pov:
When they got the news that Harry was up Sirius, Artemis, Ragnok, and Ironblood went to the medical wing to see him. When they arrived they saw Harry was up and sitting up in his bed drinking a potion. 

Sirius-"Hey pup how you doing."

Harry-"Like I went through another beating from the Dursleys and was attacked by Dudley's gang."

Sirius-*shocked*"Wow"

Harry-*worried*"What, what is it?"

Sirius-"I was expecting some changes but I wasn't expecting such a change, but you look good pup. I had asked them to bring a mirror for you."

Sirius handed over a mirror to Harry. Harry looks at his reflection and was very shocked. His looks changed completely. Harry's face, once more rounded with slightly high cheekbones was now slimmer with high cheekbones and a square jaw, giving him a young aristocratic look. His hair, once thick, unruly, and curly brown hair, was now thick, flat, and straight jet black it was also shoulder length. His once emerald green eyes are now forest green with an outer ring of silver with small flakes of blue in them. His dark vibrant tan has lightened out a few shades giving him a light natural tan. his body had recovered from the malnourishment thing it was and became healthier. Instead of being short and looking like he was 3 turning 4 instead of a 7-year-old, he was now taller than an average 7-year-old by 3 inches, with broad shoulders, and had the starting of a swordsman build. His teeth are what freaked him out the most. His top incisors had lengthened a bit, making them look more pronounced, and had sharpened a bit as well, showing off the vampire ancestry.

Artemis(spirit)-"You looking good Hadrian. You have the physical traits of our family."

Harry- *looks up at him*"Even the teeth grandfather?"

Artemis(spirit)-"Oh most absolutely, Every Fowl in has had those teeth thanks to our vampiric ancestor. The reason the Potters don't is the bloodline has remained dormant in them for many years so they have slightly sharper top incisors but they aren't lengthening.*leaned over to Sirius and whispered* Ladies love them too."

Harry-"Well I want to disown my the Potters permanently from the families I am the lord of. If I could remove them from the family by blood and remove my blood relation from them I would."

Ragnok-"Oh there is a way Mister Fowl. All you have to do is individually say each and say that you hereby disown their full name by blood from that family.  Then after you say I Harry Jamus Potter-Black-Fowl hereby disown say both your parents full names by blood and magic and that you hereby accept all available family bloodlines by blood and magic so you will not end up a muggle-born or e squib. After that, if you want we can do a ritual to genetically blood adopt which will make you Mister Black's son of course you still have the other bloodline DNA in you so you not need to worry."

Artemis(spirit)-"If Hadrain want that then fine by me I know Sirius will be a better father to him then James Potter would ever be to my grandson."

Sirius-"If pup wants that then I gladly do the ritual."

Harry-"I will agree to do the ritual on few conditions. 1) I want to re-add Padfoot to the Black and transfer Lordship to the family over to you as it is your birthright. 2) I definitely want to change my name I never liked Harry. 3) After we do this I ask that the goblins to make us a port key to someplace outside of Britain while we go get stuff to buy as I need new wardrobe and stuff."

Sirius-*hugs Harry*"Thank you pup you didn't  have to but you choosing to give the title of lord Black to me you are such a great kid."

Harry-*hugs back*"Like I said it was yours by birthright Padfoot I am only doing what is right."

Sirius-*hugs tighter* "Call me dad pup I blood adopt you so this way if I died you had a better chance to be lord Black being my godson and blood adopted so the title had a less chance go to the Malfoys. Now we are going to do a ritual  to where your no longer the Potters son but mine. From this day forward  you are my son and my heir even if you have the Fowl name you will still be a Black."

Harry-*hugs back*"Thanks dad I was hoping if it was ok with you that I could change my name to Orion Artemis Sirius Fowl-Black. Orion after your father Artemis after grandfather here Sirius because sons usually use their  father's name as middle name and Fowl-Black because it sounds  better then Black-Fowl as it doesn't roll off the tongue as well."

Sirius--*holds him at arms length*"I think it is a great name pup and I am honored you want to be named after my dad."

Artemis(spirit)-"I agree a fine name grandson"

Ragnok-"I agree by the way Mr.Fowl because of a few of the lord ships you have I will your bank manager from now on."

Harry-"Ok Mr.Ragnok also until my name is legally changed please call me Harry."

Ragnok-"Alright Harry if you're  feeling  up to it follow me to my office so we can do the rituals and sign all the documents  and handle everything else we need to"

Harry-"Please lead the way sir."

With that Ragnok,Ironblood, Artemis, Sirius, and Harry all went to Ragnok office. Once there the first thing he did was transfer lordship to Sirius, second he prepared the potion for the ritual, then  after he does the ritual to disown the Potters permanently.

Harry-"I Harry Jamus Potter-Black-Fowl hereby disown Jameson Charleston Potter, Lily Marie Potter 'nee' Evans, and
Hunter Jameson Charles Potter from the.........