7

Xiao Yiyu was completely entangled by Wang Bing.

After get off work every day, Wang Bing lives directly in Xiao Yiyu's house. If he wants to, he doesn't care whether Xiao Yiyu wants it or not, he just turns over and goes up.

Xiao Yiyu was very angry, but he had nothing to do with Wang Bing, so he reluctantly comforted himself and thought he had found a human ****.

After all, having sex with Wang Bing is still very comfortable.

Thinking of it this way, Xiao Yiyu was in a better mood.

Every night, the bed board swayed. Wake up, 1

bed board continues to shake, it

is the weekend.

Xiao Yiyu sat in front of the computer and looked at the company's financial statement. He said it was strange. According to the original line of this world, it should be the company's financial crisis in the past few days, which caused the capital chain

to break. But he has been in this plane for so long. A little company) did not find anything unusual.

Wang Bing was busy making breakfast in the kitchen.

Since Wang Bing moved in, he didn't need Xiao Yiyu's reminder at all on weekends, so he took the initiative to go to the kitchen to cook. Xiao Yiyu was quite satisfied with this.

Xiao Yiyu couldn't handle it all the time, not to mention that although Wang Bing's cooking was not as good as that of the chef, he still had his taste. 0J0Winter! 0J0Winter! The

doorbell was rang,

Wang Bing hurried out of the kitchen, opened the door,

Xiao Yiyu saw Wang Bing took over a large bouquet of delicate roses from the delivery boy.

Wang Bing sent a large bouquet of roses to Xiao Yiyu and said, "

Xiao Yiyu noticed that Wang Bing's cheeks were blushing.

Wang Bing is not the kind of white and tender creamy boy, but the bronzed healthy skin. You could see how hot his red cheeks were.

What?" Xiao Yiyu didn't reach out to pick it up.

"It's Valentine's Day today." Wang Bing pretended to be calm. God knew he was so old, he had never confessed to anyone, and it was the first time in his life that he had given flowers to others. He was so overwhelmed that he didn't know where to put them.

"I'll put the flowers here for you, and I'll go to the kitchen to cook." Before Xiao Yiyu could collect the flowers, Wang Bing put the bouquet of roses directly in front of Xiao Yiyu, and then ran into the kitchen like a shooting star.

From the kitchen came the sound of Wang Bing happily humming a ditty.

Xiao Yiyu looked at Hua and was dumbfounded. g 7602dd

roses?

Valentine's Day?

What is Wang Bing doing? Fancy him? Want to fall in love with him?

After more than 20 minutes of breakfast, Xiao Yiyu sat opposite Wang Bing and asked,

"Next Moon.

"Yeah!" Xiao Yiyu nodded.

After a while, Xiao Yiyu said again, "Which construction site?'

Huaxi Road. "

"Huaxi Road is quite far from here. It takes about an hour and a half to walk, and it is more convenient to live at the construction site." Xiao Yiyu said.

- Wang Bing's face, who had been in high spirits in the morning, suddenly sank.

I won't move out.

"Even if the construction site starts, I won't move out." All

the good mood in the morning was gone. After dinner, Xiao Yiyu continued to read the financial statements, while Wang Bing sat on the sofa and glared at Xiao Yiyu angrily. Wang Bing felt that he was about to die of anger

. It has been almost half a month since I lived together.

How harmonious and beautiful life is. Kon Han Teng is not very angry with him.

Wang Bing thought that the two were dating, thanks to him watching Valentine's Day today to surprise Han Teng , and even hid in the bathroom and secretly ordered roses for him using his mobile phone.

Even now, Han Teng still wants to drive him out.

The more he thought about it, the more angry he became. Wang Bing stood up directly from the sofa, walked to the computer desktop, and abruptly moved Xiao Yiyu's body over, kissed him, and went up.

Xiao Yiyu was looking at the document halfway and reached out to push him.

Wang Bing held Xiao Yiyu's arm tightly, pressed him to the sofa, and then went to take off his pants.

You fucking

, Xiao Yiyu was quickly stripped off, and under Wang Bing, there was only a breathing space left. 821573241

When the pleasure and pain were mixed, Xiao Yiyu heard Wang Bing's unhappy and domineering voice.

You will die with this heart.

Don't want me to move out. "

I'm not going to move out. After all

this tossing,

Xiao Yiyu was paralyzed on the sofa and didn't want to move.

Wang Bing, whose anger was radiated through **, was in a happy mood again, he leaned on the street stall, Pulling on the phone, he asked: "Today is the festival, let's go out to eat something good? President Han, what do you want to eat, Japanese food, Western food, or hot pot, barbecue?" 120cc41

"What does this Valentine's Day have to do with us?

After Xiao Yiyu said this, he saw Wang Bing looking towards him. Wang Bing frowned: "You owe it again, don't you? Say, I will do it and go out to dinner, choose one. I don't mind the two of us fighting for a day and a night on Valentine's Day."

Although Han Teng likes to be abused, he is also a He was in his early twenties, and his body was no better than Wang Bing, who was just in his twenties. Xiao Yiyu felt that if he was tortured again, he would die on the bed. Knowing that Wang Bing was not joking, he quickly chose: "Eat.

Wang Bing frowned . Raised and muttered in a low voice, "It's not too bad. " asked again:

"Western food. "Xiao Yiyu directly named him: "There is a Louis. Just go there.

The price of a meal at that restaurant can be worth more than Wang Bingyi