Part 20

At first, Xiao Yiyu was obviously the one who took the initiative to be his relatives. Gradually, without knowing which link went wrong, Xiao Yiyu became the one who was kissed in a daze.

The bodies of the two were close to each other, Zhou Qin's one arm tightly imprisoned Xiao Yiyu's body, and the other arm tightly pressed against the back of his head.

Under Zhou Qin's control, Xiao Yiyu didn't even have the strength to keep his mouth shut, so he was forced to endure this astringent and refreshing kiss.

The sound of lips and tongues rubbing in the car made people blushing.

The two kissed so seriously that even Meng Ziqiang didn't know when he parked the car on the side of the road and got out of the car.

When Zhou Qin let go of Xiao Yiyu, Xiao Yiyu's cheeks were red all the way to the base of his ears.

In the cramped space inside the car, the breath of the two of them meeting each other's lips and tongues permeates everywhere.

Zhou Qin's dark eyes stared at Xiao Yiyu, and his words revealed a hoarseness with lust: "Xia Xiaohui, why did you kiss me? Tell me, you like me again! Tell me, you like me again! I'm here! As long as you admit that you like me, no matter how much money or any position I have, I can give it to you."

Xiao Yiyu's words were particularly slippery, but it was difficult for him to admit to Zhou Qin that he liked me, because There is a thorn in his heart, the thorn that was slandered by Zhou Qin's words, the thorn that was abandoned by Zhou Qin.

Seeing that Xiao Yiyu hadn't spoken yet, Zhou Qin took out a key from his trousers pocket, handed it to Xiao Yiyu, and said, "Now you have no place to live, if you still like me, you will move to the place before tomorrow night. If you don't go, then you will get out of Apocalypse with your belongings, and there will be no place for Jiangning in the future."

"Would you like to continue working in Tianqi or stay in Jiangning, I will give it to you. The right to choose, you go back and think about it, get out of the car!" After getting out

of the car, Xiao Yiyu didn't go far along the street when a strange call came in, Xiao Yiyu answered the phone, and the other side of the receiver came A slightly familiar voice.

"Xiao Yiyu, I'm your roommate Meng Ziqiang."

Xiao Yiyu instantly cheered up and said, "Quickly tell me how Zhou Qin is doing?"

"It's okay." Meng Ziqiang said, "Xiao Yiyu, do you have time now? Let's make an appointment to meet up!"

"There's a bar near my house-"

"Don't make an appointment at the bar, it's too noisy, I have something serious to tell you about the boss. In this way, there is a Youyou Teahouse on Fu'an Street that I open. An hour later, we will be at Youyou. See you at the teahouse."

"Okay."

When Xiao Yiyu arrived at the Youyou Teahouse, Meng Ziqiang was already waiting in the teahouse box.

After Meng Ziqiang saw Xiao Yiyu, he smiled and waved at him, and said, "We haven't seen each other for some years."

Xiao Yiyu smiled and said, "Yes," and then said, "Why are you here? Is Zhou Qin working?"

"This is a long story." Meng Ziqiang said, "I've known since you came to work in Tianqi. I was hesitant to find you before, but now Zhou Qin is so pitiful. Now, I think it's necessary for me to ask you out to meet."

"Poor?" Xiao Yiyu had a hard time connecting the sullen and powerful Zhou Qin with the word "poor".

Meng Ziqiang said: "Xiao Yiyu, Zhou Qin has been entangled with you for eight lifetimes. You can either stay with Zhou Qin, or leave Jiangning City and stay away from him completely. Leave a way for Zhou Qin to live!"

Xiao Yiyu didn't know whether to laugh or cry: "Meng Ziqiang, I don't understand a single word of what you said? What do you mean by leaving a way for Zhou Qin to live, now it's obviously that he wants me to be unable to get along in Jiangning City, but he doesn't let me stay. Survive ."

Meng Ziqiang said, "Xiao Yiyu, you are the most heartless person I have ever met!" Xiao Yiyu, who

was once again detained as "heartless", was even more stunned, frowning dissatisfiedly: "Why do you hear this? I'm sorry Zhou Qin?"

"Isn't it?"

Meng Ziqiang's rhetorical question left Xiao Yiyu not knowing what to say next.

Meng Ziqiang sighed and said, "Xiao Yiyu, I asked you if it was Zhou Qin who you chased first? Did you catch up with him and promised to be with him forever? Did you have no warning when you were in love? Did you break up with him? Did you break up with him because he was poor? After breaking up, did you get involved with his father again?"

"Do you know?" Meng Ziqiang said, "Even if you do this too much, Zhou Qin didn't even think about separating from you. He thought that you like money, so he will make money for you, as long as you can stay by his side, he doesn't care whether you like him or his money, He fell in love with you, and he accepted his fate."

"These things are indeed what I did wrong, I admit." Xiao Yiyu said: "There are still some things behind, you may not know, he sent me many, many text messages. , they all scolded me."

"You betrayed him, can't he scold you twice in his anger? Yes, he scolded you dozens of times, but he was humbled to the dust later, begging you to return He has been by his side hundreds of times, why don't you say it?"

Xiao Yiyu didn't realize what Meng Ziqiang's last words meant for a while, and looked at him suspiciously: "Why do you beg hundreds of times? What did you say?"

"Xia Xiaohui, don't pretend to be confused! Zhou Qin used a little bit of careful attention to prevent you from being taken care of by Lin Changshan. After that, he kept calling and texting you and asking you to meet at the hotel. He waited for you at the hotel for a whole week, but you didn't show up. Later, your phone was turned off, and you didn't answer the call and didn't reply to the text message."

"In the beginning, the text message Zhou Qin sent you was rather ugly, but it was ugly. The content is only 50 or 60, the more he waits in the hotel, the more he feels

There is no bottom, for fear that you don't want him, your tone will be relaxed, and you will beg you to see him in a low voice. "

He sends you dozens of text messages begging every day, just hope you can give him a chance to start over with him, but you never get back." "

Afterwards, he was really forced by you to do nothing, so he chose to cut his wrist. He sent you a photo of his cut wrist. It was all blood, bright red, and he thought you would never look at him no matter how unsympathetic you were to him." He didn't show up when he died. "

But, Xia Xiaohui, you are really a ruthless person. You really did not miss out from the beginning to the end. You know that he was carried into the hospital, and it was your Xia Xiaohui's name that he was shouting and reciting. "

When he was in the hospital, Zhou Qin was full of anticipation, thinking that you can go to the hospital to see him. "

Xia Xiaohui, you didn't see that a person who was so calm and full of vitality was like an abandoned and desperate child in the hospital. At that time, when some of our classmates went to see him, Zhou Qin lost a lot of weight, even his eyes were empty. "