𝔹𝔼𝕊𝕋 𝕆𝔽 𝕐𝕆𝕌

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

     Miles Murphy was the kindest kid in Hawkins, he never got angry or raised his voice and always had a smile to offer to anyone and everyone he thought needed it. Though he was admired by many, his kindness made him a target for bullies. He'd take shit from bullies and when he got home he'd take shit from his dad... for taking shit from the bullies.

     Miles had a few friends; Mike Wheeler, Lucas Sinclair, and Dustin Henderson. Though his best friend was without a doubt Will Byers, though he'd never tell any of his other friends that. He and Will have been best friends for as long as Miles can remember. They lived next door to each other and their dads were friends until Lonnie Byers left. He and Fred Murphy would often have a beer while the two boys played together. Then, when school started the boys were still attached at the hip; there was nothing they didn't do together.

     In kindergarten, the pair met Mike. Not long after, Mike had brought his neighbor Lucas into the group, then eventually around 4th grade they met Dustin Henderson through their shared love for Dungeons and Dragons, and their group was complete.

     Last year Will went missing for around a week. Miles was by far the most affected by the boy's disappearance as well as his "death". The boy discovered that Will had been abducted by an interdimensional monster they called the Demogorgon (named after the infamous monster from their favorite game) and taken to what they had referred to as "The Upside Down." With the help of Police Cheif Jim Hopper and a random bald girl they found in the woods who just so happens to have telekinetic powers, the group managed to save Will while Eleven (telekinetic bald girl), sacrifices herself in order to defeat the Demogorgon and close the gate to the upside-down. But now Will is back and the gate is closed, so everything is better... right?

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

◽️𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕤 𝕞𝕦𝕣𝕡𝕙𝕪◽️

◽️𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕤 𝕞𝕦𝕣𝕡𝕙𝕪◽️

portrayed by

▫️~jaeden martell~▫️

◽️𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕪𝕖𝕣𝕤◽️

◽️𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕪𝕖𝕣𝕤◽️

portrayed by

▫️~noah schnapp~▫️

◽️𝕗𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕞𝕦𝕣𝕡𝕙𝕪◽️

◽️𝕗𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕞𝕦𝕣𝕡𝕙𝕪◽️

portrayed by

▫️~geoffrey pounsett~▫️

𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕪...

▫️~finn wolfhard~▫️
as mike wheeler
▫️~caleb mclaughlin~▫️
as lucas sinclair
▫️~gaten matarazzo~▫️
as dustin henderson
▫️~sadie sink~▫️
as max mayfield
▫️~millie bobby brown~▫️
as eleven hopper

ᴛʜɪꜱ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ɪꜱ ᴅᴇᴅɪᴄᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ: -popsepiphany -shelleysheart oscarsisaac adelaidehalez 1-800-STILINSKI-