70 (Cherry Blossom)

[ A/N: I don't know when Japan school have its graduation day but I think it's around May and it is Spring ]

New term are begun and Tsugumi become 3nd years and Sayo has graduate from high school.

Since both of the Haneoka and Hanasakigawa Girls' High School have their graduating ceremony at the same time, the students can come to the other school too. It's approved by both of the school principal.

Sayo come to the Haneoka after the ceremony because Tsugumi have something to tell her. They will meet under the cherry blossom behind the school.

-Haneoka Girls' High School-

Tsugumi: I'm so sorry, Sayo-san! Did you wait long?
Sayo: Tsugumi-san. No, I just came here...
Tsugumi: Yokatta...
Sayo: ...You have something to tell me, right? What it is?
Tsugumi: Well, actually...ehehe// I just want to see you.

Tsugumi come closer to Sayo.

Tsugumi: We have so much memories we had created last 2 years, Sayo-san.

They being dating for 2 years now.

Tsugumi: ...I feels so sad because you graduate but...*smile*hopefully I can catch you after high school and be by your side until forever. I love you, Sayo-san, thank you for being with me until now.

Sayo: ......

Tsugumi smiling but it's looks like she wants to cry.

Sayo: ...what are you saying

Suddenly, Sayo hugs Tsugumi.

Sayo: ...don't talk like you want to end this, Tsugumi-san...I will be side you, I will be there for you...please...don't talk like that...this is not the end...I love you, I don't want to leave you...

Tsugumi://*wipe the tears*Ehehe, sorry...

Tsugumi push Sayo gently to loose the hug.

Tsugumi: I should congratulations you on your graduation day not spoil the mode...
Sayo: *smile*Tsugumi-san, can you reach out your hand?
Tsugumi: ?

Tsugumi show the right hand to Sayo and Sayo take out something inside her pocket to her palm. It is a key.

Sayo: This is a key to my rented apartment, there's no many funiture inside but we can take a look and discuss about it.
Tsugumi: Don't tell me...!
Sayo: *smile*We can live together, like you want it, Tsugumi-san.

Tsugumi will live together with Sayo!? After her graduation and forever! This thought make her so happy that she hugs Sayo.

Tsugumi: Thank you so much, Sayo-san! I promise we will split the rent pay! It is confirmed that you will entering ○○'s University?
Sayo: It is not fully confirmed but my 2nd and 3rd option are not far away from the apartment, I can go there by train.
Tsugumi: *release the hug*smile*I wish for you to get the 1st choice!
Sayo: *smile*pat Tsugumi's head*Thank you.

............
............
............
............

- 3 years later -

- Wednesday, 7.30 a.m. -

*ring~*

Tsugumi: *turn off the alarm*yawn*Good morning...Sayo-san...

There no response from Sayo but she heard a sound from the bathroom. Sayo in the bathroom.

Sayo: *open door*smile*Good morning, Tsugumi.

Sayo already in her clothes. She ready for her morning classes.

Tsugumi: I'm so sorry for not making breakfast for you...

Sayo: *smile*it's okay, I can buy the breakfast at the convenience store. You need to go to the cafe (Hazawa Cafe) today, right, Tsugumi?

Tsugumi: Yes..it's on 8.30 a.m. ...tomorrow, I have classes. I also have practice on Friday and Saturday too...

Tsugumi stand up from the bed and accompanying Sayo to the main door.

Sayo: Ittekimasu.

Before Sayo look at the door knob to open the door, Tsugumi wave her hand to ask Sayo to come closer so she did it, then Tsugumi kiss Sayo's cheek.

*chu*

Sayo: !?
Tsugumi: *smile*Morning kiss.
Sayo: ///

Sayo didn't say anything except 'It-Ittekimasu' again but with blushing.

*close door*

Tsugumi: *giggle*So cute.

With that, Tsugumi get ready for her part time job. She take a shower, eat breakfast and get out from the house on 8.10 a.m. .

This is how everyday looks like for her and Sayo. They have classes, part time work and band. They do part time work (to pay the rent) at Hazawa Cafe. They also study at the same university, ○○'s University but different courses. It is a compact schedule but they enjoy their life together, as lovers.

------------------------------------------

Yuri: That's a nice development there, Sayo. From 'Hazawa-san' to 'Tsugumi-san' and finally to 'Tsugumi'.
Sayo: No, it's not me that change that. It's you. You're the author here.
Yuri: Ahaha...but you like it, right?
Sayo: *sigh*It is for the sake of the book, then I will accept it.
Yuri: *laugh*Well, how about you, Tsugumi? Do you want to call Sayo, 'Sayo' instead of 'Sayo-san'?
Tsugumi: I...I wonder if it okay to call her that...I admire Sayo-san so I think '-san' is better.
Yuri: Then '-chan'.
Tsugumi: Muri(x3)! I can't call her that! It's embarrassing!//////
Yuri: Come on, try it, before I end this chapter*push Tsugumi to Sayo*

Tsugumi: ........Sa..Sayo...-chan...?
Sayo: ///////

Yuri: What a wholesome couple I got here*smile*