63 (Sleepy)

Student council room, Hanasakigawa Girls' High School.

*knock*knock*

Sayo: Come in.

*door open*

Hina:Onee-chan!
Sayo:Hina?! What are you doing here?
Hina:I don't have practice today and It's boring to go home so I visit your school. I brought Tsugu-chan too!

Tsugumi appear from behind the door and apologies to Sayo,

Tsugumi:I-I'm sorry, Sayo-san for bothering your work...
Hina:Where's the others?
Sayo:Ichigaya-san have practice and Shirokane-san have plan with Udagawa-san so she go home with her.
Hina:Roselia don't have practice today?
Sayo:Yes. We have self-practice today.
Hina:I see...
Tsugumi:.....
Hina:Alright. I want to see Aya-chan. Tsugu-chan, accompanying Onee-chan. Jaa nee~
Tsugumi:Eh? W-wait, Hina-

*close door*

Tsugumi:-senpai...
Sayo:*sigh*I'm sorry for Hina's attitude, Tsugumi-san. Is Afterglow also did not have practice today?
Tsugumi:Y-yes. D..did you need help for something, Sayo-san? I can help you finish up your works.
Sayo:It's okay, I just need to calculate this amount. You can sit there, Tsugumi-san.

Sayo show the chair in front, right her and Tsugumi said thank you before sit on that chair.

After that, Sayo continues with her work. Tsugumi sit on the chair and did nothing.

..............
..............

10 minutes passed and Tsugumi feels so sleepy. She slept late yesterday and go to school early today thus make her very tired and sleepy.

Tsugumi:*yawn*
Sayo:Slept late yesterday?
Tsugumi:Hmm...*nod*
Sayo:.......

Sayo put her pen down,

Sayo:You can go home, Tsugumi-san. Don't worry about Hina. I will talk to her later.
Tsugumi:Hmm...
Sayo:......

It's not good. Tsugumi become more sleepy. If she go home alone, she maybe get accident on the road. This thinking make Sayo change her mind,

Sayo:...Tsugumi-san, come here.
Tsugumi:Hm?

Tsugumi, who very sleepy, go to Sayo.

Sayo:Sit.

Sayo tap her thigh and Tsugumi sit on her thigh. Tsugumi really is sleepy because she sit on Sayo's thigh without thinking first or feels embarrassing.

 Tsugumi really is sleepy because she sit on Sayo's thigh without thinking first or feels embarrassing

[ Art by : REDkinoko_94 ]

Tsugumi:(What a nice smell....)Zzz...
Sayo:*smile*whisper*Good night, Tsugumi-san.

Since there air conditioner in the student council room, it is okay for them to hug.

Sayo continues with her work while Tsugumi sleeps on her; make sure that Tsugumi not wake up because of her work.