After a few months...It's a confession?

Mina and I get back to the dorm when Bakugou introduces me to Ochaco, "Y/N, this is Ochaco. Ochaco, this is the clumsy freak." That kinda got on my nerves, how he introduced me as a clumsy freak, but some electrical kid named Denki said he calls people things like that as a sign of endearment. "Hello Y/N! I am your protection you-" I cut her off, "I didn't need protection but Bakugou forced me to have someone protect me." Ochaco chuckles, "Yeah, Bakugou is really serious when he talks about you." Bakugou chimes in, "I'M SERIOUS WHEN I TALK ABOUT ANYONE. GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT ROUND FACE!" Ochaco chuckles, "Come on, I'll tell you how long you were out.

~ TIME SKIP BITCH ~

(i am definitely not Mina typing this)

We finish the party setup and I asked Ochaco, "So, how long was I asleep? You haven't told me yet, dumba$$." Ochaco replies, "Oh right, you were out for 4 months." Wait a damn minute, 4 MONTHS??? Damn, good thing the teachers here don't care. Suddenly, Denki, Kirishima, Midorya, Todoroki, Tsuyu, Iida, and Momo barges in through the door. I yell "BRO WTF, BAKUGOU DID YOU FORGET TO LOCK THE DOOR?!" Bakugou shouts, "I THOUGHT YOU DID YOU CLUMSY A$$ FREAK!" I ignore him and start the music, I turn on a helload of movies that'll go on for 6 hours. Then, I turned on the light for the bar, and turned on the LED lights. I only know all these people because Ochaco showed and told me who they were. It's like she's a stalker, she has pictures of everyone. I walk around and Kirishima walks up to me, Hey Y/N, I really like the party setup, How long did it take you to do this?" I told him, "5 hours, 2 hours buying food, LED lights, and movies. 3 hours setting up." He chuckles, I look over at Bakugou and he's hitting Midorya with a book, saying, "SHITTY DEKU! YOU"RE LUCKY Y/N INVITED YOU!!!" I run over to Bakugou and we start a tug of war, "GIVE ME THE DAMN BOOK YOU CLUMSY FREAK!" "NO DUMBA$$ YOU CAN'T GO AROUND HITTING PEOPLE WITH BOOKS!" he continues to fight over the book while everyone watches, Midorya just seems dizzy from being hit with a book so many times. "GIVE. ME. THE. FUCKING. BOOK!!!" I won tug of war and I throw the book in the fireplace. Midorya shouts, "NO MY BOOK!!!!" I told him, "Get over it, we have lots of books." I walk over to talk to Denki, "Denki, who are you texting?"

(Denki x Shinso)