An Unforgettable Weekend

"Apologize Bakugou" The weird DJ guy says. Bakugou sounds like he had been crying, "I'm sorry." The weird DJ guy leaves the room without a word. Everyone has plans to go somewhere for the weekend. I activate my quirk to see what Bakugou is saying, "I shouldn't have done that, not only they had the strength to fight me, but now, they have a burn on their wrist. DAMN! Why can't I be nice for once?!" I walk over to him, "I can help you try to be nice". I smile at him. He looks over to me, a confused look on his face. "Are you able to read minds?" he thought. "Great job catching on! Now come on, I need my coffee." I say, putting on my favorite hoodie and shoes. Bakugou walks with me, he looks at all the people on the street. Soon, his eyes land on something else. A stapleface man with blue eyes walks out of the overwhelming crowd in front of us. Then...I realized...

"Uncle Dabi?!" I blurt out. All eyes land on me, even Bakugou looks surprised. "Hello Y/N." he says, looking at Bakugou. "Who's this guy you're with?" he asks. "Oh, that's Bakugou, he's nice and WON'T hurt you." (stop the cap) I say knowing that he will change his attitude. "Hmm..." Uncle Dabi says, giving Bakugou a hard and stern stare. I tell him,"Well, I was about to go to the coffee shop, I will see you later." Uncle Dabi says, "Ok, and make sure to tell your mother that she forgot to wash the dishes." I nod at him and walk into the coffee shop. I put gloves on to hide the burn on my wrist. The lady at the front gives me a dirty look, so I decide to communicate with her with my mind. "Hey what's your problem, BUDDY?!" I ask, not losing eye contact with the fata$$ lady. "You look a lot like Dabi the villian...Are you a villian?" I give her a harder stare. "Oh yeah, I work for the LOV and kill millions of people...NO dumb b*tch." Bakugou breaks up the staring convo, "Y/N, why are you staring at that lady so hard?" I didn't answer. I go to order my coffee and walk over to a table. The place was aesthetic material, flower designed plates. Cloudy blue walls and cupboards. I fell asleep waiting for my coffee, last thing I see is Bakugou watching the fat lady.