A Talk About Food and Coffee

Once we walk back to the UA high school, I see the brocoli kid again. It seems as if Everyone calls him 'Midorya' but Bakugou calls him 'Deku'. I look at Bakugou's fiery eyes and beautiful, blonde hair...AYO WAIT I MINUTE...I just met this dude, he burned my wrist, and he doesn't care...

Katsuki POV: 

I can't believe that coffee extra tried to poison Y/N...I wonder why... "Y/N."  Y/N says, "Yeah?" "Can we speak in private please...?" They blushed as soon as I said that-...Wait...No...That can't be true... Do they like me?...No! Why am I thinking of this? I continue to walk with Y/N. "Bakugou" Y/N says, "Is it about the coffee staring convo?" I ask "Yes. Wait- HOW DID YOU KNOW EXTRA?!" They say "Duh. I was reading your mind. Anyway, I was communicating with the lady in my mind. I called her a bunch of thing because she was all up in my business and my business stays private." I stare at her in confusion. "Okay...Weirdo..." They walk to the dorm. I go outside to get some food. I walk to the nearby buffet, I hope these extras don't disappoint me again. I walk inside, "Hey, can I get dumplings with the cheese sauce?" She says, "Oh, sure! Here you go!" I run back to UA into the dorm. "Hey Y/N, I bought some food." Y/N looks up, takes two meals of dumplings and cheese and eats it like she hasn't eaten for a year. "Woah, slow down Y/N, if you keep doing that you'll get the hiccups."

Y/N POV:

"I don't care! I haven't eaten all day cause of all these f*ckers!" I continue to devour the food I'm eating. Bakugou stares  like he's questioning life.