Chapter 3

Loki strode over to Percy; well, it was more of a jog. "Loki?" Percy asked, just to confirm. He threw a nearby roll of gauze at him. Loki caught it- confirming the fact that he was there. "You're here- what are you doing here? What- how did you know where I was? How did you get in here?"

Loki knelt down to Percy's eye level and put his hand on his arm. Percy quietly winced, and Loki rubbed the spot tenderly. Concern and worry filled his eyes, and he opened his mouth to speak. "Percy, I know you have a lot of questions. I'll answer all of your questions later, I promise but we need to go. Now."

Will was not okay with this, and intervened. "Uhm- well, actually he can't leave now. He can't go just yet-" 

"-Look." Loki said, cutting him off. "Back where we're going, there's top-notch doctors and medical help. He'll be fine." 

Will hesitated for a minute and tried to protest, but in the end, (Nico was the ultimate convincer) he agreed. "Keep me updated, okay?" He said to Percy. Percy nodded, and it took both Loki and Nico to get him to the limousine that was waiting outside for him. Will was busy getting Percy's medications, and when he was going to get the limo, they were still helping the injured hero down the hill. Will immediately ran to the limo, threw the bottles of Percy's meds inside, and went to go help them. 

All Percy saw before he passed out was Will sprint towards him, and then darkness.

----------

All Percy saw was darkness, but his father's voice rang deep in his mind.

Percy.

Dad? Percy thought, hoping the message would transfer to Poseidon. Poseidon is Percy's dad, by the way. He's kind of a big deal. And he's also kind of the reason that Percy's a big deal.

Yes, my son. It's me.

What- am I dead?

No, no. You are still very much alive for now.

For now?

I shan't tell you further, but the Olympian Council has chosen to grant you one wish. Anything, including becoming a god.

Bring back Annabeth.

We cannot resurrect, my son. 

But you said anything.

Anything besides that.

You should have specified.

Perseus Jackson I-

I really am your son, aren't I?

I- yes. Yes, you really are.

Okay, can you cut off all ties from me to Greek mythology? Besides you, because your awesome, but everything else?

Percy, you do know what that will mean, right?

Yeah, just do it.

As you wish, my son. Until we meet again.

Sayonara, dad. 

----------

When Percy woke up again, he was in a room so bright that the lights shined an annoying amount through his closed eyelids. The pain from the battle with Gaea had finally caught up to him, and damn it was a lot. Voices mumbled all around him.

"Where can all of those scars possibly be from?"
"Is that a... knife wound?"
"I don't know, looks like it though."
"His leg is shaking again, Bruce."
"Do we trust him?"
"I mean, Loki of all people brought him here."
"My brother and I know who this boy is. Leave him be, make sure he stays alive."
"Loki is an adopted brother, isn't he?"
"Well, yes. But this boy is still very important, all of Asgard knows of him."
"Who is he then, Pointbreak?"
"His name is Percy Jackson."
"Mhm, mhm. And why is he so important?"
"That's for him to tell you, but if he dies-"
"Okay, okay. I get the memo. If you're wrong about this..."
"I am not. I am sure about this hero."

Percy tuned out the rest of the conversation by choice so that he would be able to focus on his own thoughts. Where was Percy? He thought that he heard someone say that Loki was their brother, but that would mean that... Oh gods. Percy had an idea form, it was a longshot, but he was a really good actor. And, who knows? Maybe the sooner that he wakes up, the sooner he gets out of this place. And he really wants to get out of this place, wherever 'this place' is. Percy took an inner deep breath and braced himself for the pain that he was about to cause on his behalf. He counted down in his mind. 

Three... 
Two... 
One.

Percy jolted up and started heavily breathing, acting like he had just woken up. More pain rushed through his body and Percy managed to comfortably sit upward where he wasn't in unbearable pain. Close to unbearable, sure. But fully unbearable? Not for Percy Jackson. He hung his head low, though it didn't matter. They had already seen him. "Woah, kid." A voice spoke from before. A figure knelt down and put a callused hand on where Percy was sitting. He flinched, not knowing if the hand intended to get any closer to him. Thankfully, it didn't. "Calm down." Easier for them to say. Percy had no idea where the was, how he had gotten there, and why or how Loki had found him.

Another figure knelt down on the opposite side of Percy. He could see golden-blonde tips of his hair, and new exactly who the figure was before he even spoke. Hint: It was the same person who referred to Loki as their 'adopted brother'. If you still don't know, then why are you reading this? Do your Marvel research. "Percy," Thor spoke. Percy looked up and saw the kind blue eyes of the thunder god. When Percy's eyes met his, Thor gave him a warm smile and held up his hand. 

"T-Thor?" Percy knew that it was him, but he could very well be hallucinating. This could all be a dream. Yes, Percy had felt pain in his dream before, and it's not fun. You wake up with new scars and bruises that you got because you went to sleep that night. Oh, the joys of being a demigod.

"Yes, Percy. It is me, Thor, god of thunder."