Naughty Naughty 🔥

AU
g!p reader

"Fucking hell!" I cursed as I slammed my pen down my desk, which also contains an almost finished floor plan of a Renaissance Architecture which now has a tiny pool of ink that leaked from the pen I used.

"Great now I have to start again." I sighed as I glanced at the clock. It was almost 3 am and at this point, being exhausted was an understatement.

I am Y/N Stark, youngest child (I sure hope so) of Tony Stark and I don't know who. I study Architecture and I am also in my last year, doing my last project that I now have to re-do.

If you're wondering why I don't know who my mother is or if it is Pepper, it's not. She's my older sister's mother, Morgan; who is nowhere to be found since her mom died.

She died of a broken heart, I suppose. Tony was a jerk, well IS a jerk. They split when Morgan was around 9 because of a third party that resulted in something. Spoiler alert! It's me! I am the result. He still does that. Sleep around, I mean. He told me that I was left in one of his cars, probably where I was conceived. Ha! Kidding. Anyway, I was left in one of his cars with a note that says I'm his daughter. Of course he wouldn't just take a stray and give it a home. He did all the necessary tests, et voilà! The sexiest Future Architect was officially welcomed to this God awful world.

Now, now, if you're also wondering why I stayed, it's because obviously I didn't have anywhere else to go, he also thought he was finally having a son until I grew a pair of cherries on 5th grade so there's that. Oh and he likes me, for some reason. Well that's what he told me in one of his drunken speeches. Says that he see's himself in me or some shit like that. And although he is a jerk, we do get along, sometimes...well, rarely but we do. We used to get along. When I was around 13 and designed what is now his newest Company Building, was the peak of it, I think.

Oh! Right, before I forget, I also stayed because he has money. Probably the reason why women sleep with him too. I don't blame them, to be honest, there's almost nothing likeable about that man other than his wealth.

I begrudgingly stood up in my chair and strutted to our overly large kitchen that no one really uses. As I was walking, I passed by one of our floor-to-ceiling mirror and realized just how gorgeous I looked in my stressed state and still in my school outfit; a white long-sleeved button down shirt, tucked in my black trousers. God I look ravishing.

I proceed to make my 2nd glass of coffee for the night and leaned on the counter as I waited for it to brew.

As soon as it was done, I quickly brought the cup to my room along with some biscuits I found in one of the cabinets.

I placed the cup far away from any of the work I was doing, a spilt coffee on my project was the least thing I wanted to deal with today. I crumpled the ruined plate and tossed it in a bin and sprawled out a blank new canvas to restart my work.
_______________________________________

Another 2 hours has passed and by now I am just halfway done. Setting aside the canvas, putting away all the pens and rulers I've used, and the dried empty coffee mug, I decided to take a little break and take a nap on my desk.

However, not long after I closed my eyes, I hear a soft knock on my door.

"I'm working." I groaned out. But whoever was on the other side of the room didn't listen and proceeded to invite themselves in. "I swear if you don't leave right now, there's gonna be a flying mug your way." I grumbled still remaining in my position with my head bowed down, being supported by my arms, on my desk.

"You work too much." A woman with a silk rasp in her voice said. A smirk evident in her voice. A voice that I'm all too familiar with.

Now that I am aware of who the welcomed intruder is, I sighed and looked her way. "Why are you awake?" I asked.