♡, ✧ | O-S | Honey, I'm Home | The Auditor

Requested by: 1-800-QUEERLOVER

HOLY SHIT BRO- I AM SO, SO SORRY ABOUT THIS TAKING SO LONG. I ACTUALLY FORGOT ABOUT THIS.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Also fun fact; The title is based on that one Ghost and Pals song (AKA the band that made the song for the Trypophobia animation meme, for you fellow animation meme kids in the back).

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

"Sir, Hank is here!"
"Sir, the cloning machine broke!"
"Sir, there seems to be an error with the Improbability Drive!"
"Sir, some gun-wielding Norwegian communist broke in!"

Were only a few of the annoying alarms that the Auditor's men were delivering to him. What made it all even worse is that these were all false alarms. He had to get up and check and waste his time and energy for absolutely nothing. And it wasn't like he had anything to do when he got back from those false alarms. If anything, these were the only things that made his job semi-interesting. Well, aside from the actual fights and shit. But those were too tiring to count as fun. Well, at least that's what the flamed megalomaniac's mind thought at that moment. It was a strange thought considering that he was almost sadistic. He usually enjoyed those fights and the pain he brought upon Hank and his buddies. But today was different for him.

The Auditor decided it would be better for him if he took the rest of that day off. Mainly because he thought if he worked any more he'd probably accidentally blow something or some shit. He told everyone to go to their homes for the rest of the day as he didn't trust them with the Agency. Everyone went to their homes, a bit insulted. Well- The ones that HAD a home did. And nobody cares for those others who don't have one! I don't, and you don't.

Right?

... Anyways, after the Auditor had seen everyone exit and lock the Agency up he finally left and headed back home himself. It took him about half an hour as he had to take a longer route to ensure he doesn't run into Hank and Co. He finally reached his destination, his home. No, YOUR home. That's because he had shared a house with you. And that's because you were his [WIFE/HUSBAND/PARTNER].

Auditor took his keys out of his pocket and unlocked the front door of your home. You two were probably the only ones privileged enough to have an actually nice and safe house that's in good shape. Well, asides from Hank and shit. Probably. You never know what those fuckers could be up to.

"Honey, I'm home..." He said as he stepped into the house, locking the door again after him. His voice was very clearly exhausted so you rushed to him faster than usual. You quickly pulled him into a hug and he wrapped his arms around you in return.

"You sound extra dead inside today, is everything alright?" You asked him. The Auditor chuckled at the way you started your question. It was very rare to see the Auditor smile, let alone chuckle. He always had this serious persona that he put on while he was working. He never wanted to show emotion as he thought it was some sort of weakness. That it was exposing his vulnerability. It's kind of ironic how him and Hank are mortal enemies yet they share almost the same thought process and mentality.

You've always questioned how the Auditor always managed to relax around you. How he always had his guard down around you. How he showed you his weaknesses and how he was so open with you. How a mere someone like you got to be his spouse. He never really told you this, but he always thought there was something up with you. Almost as if you weren't normal. As if you had some sort of power. He came to that judgment because whenever he looked at you he calmed down. His mind was at ease. Not to mention the fact that he sees your appearance as hypnotizingly beautiful. You were practically a being stronger than him in his eyes.

Or it was just true love.

"I'm alright, dear. Just a tad bit tired." He finally answered your question. "This doesn't seem like 'a bit tired'." You responded as you questioningly raised one of your eyebrows at him. He sighed at that. "Do you wanna talk about it?" You asked him. "Well-..." He started, but cut himself off. "Alright then. But I'll go change since this is getting a bit uncomfortable." He finally declared.

A few minutes go by and the Auditor finally came back to you. You were sitting on the couch waiting for your beloved husband. He finally took a seat next to you and sighed. "Been a rough day, huh?" You turned to him. He nodded. "What happened?" You asked with a hint of concern. "Well," He began "it's just been very exhausting. This damned agency just keeps on wasting our resources because of their sheer idiocy." He huffed. "'Sir this, Sir that!' Makes me question why I hired anyone in the first place..." He said, his voice clearly annoyed. You chuckled slightly as you wrapped your arms around him. He tightly enveloped you back. His figure was quite bigger than you, so you were practically lost in him.

After a few minutes of silent cuddling, the Auditor felt you slightly stiffening up, hinting that you had fallen asleep. The Auditor hugged you tighter.

"I love you, dear." He whispered into your ears before he drifted off to sleep with you.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Oh em gee two uploads hours after each other?? No way!
Anyways yeah. I found yet another work around the glitch with my gallery. Expect stuff to be written Idfk.
Words: 972.