♡, ☽-✧ | O/S | Arachnophobic | Hank/Spider Hank

Gross

Gross. All of this is gross.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
"Hank! Come on!" You called out.
But it was too late. The mercenary had already grabbed his coat, weapons, keys, and headed off.

You were trying to convince the criminal to let you come with him. To assist him. It was getting way too dangerous, and the A.A.H.W. has been getting stronger and smarter lately. So you told him that it's dangerous to go alone. But he didn't stay long. He only told you that he'd rather die than risk you getting hurt.

__________________________ Time Skip. _____________________________

It had been around 15 minutes of driving. Hank had finally arrived at the destined A.A.H.W. base. He was out because he was suspicious that the A.A.H.W. knew too much, so he was going to go destroy a few bases and a bunch of computers that had information of him and his team stored on them.

He got out of his car and went to the back to get his weapons. He didn't really need much. Only a pair of guns and a dagger.

He finally set foot into the A.A.H.W. base. And with that, Agents took notice of his entrance. Immediately blasting their guns at him, but they were no match for the red-goggles mass-murderer.

He repeated the process for around half an hour or so, until he felt something hit him on his head. Before he could turn around to see who or what it was, and before he could even react, everything faded to black.

__________________________ Time Skip. _____________________________

"Goodmorning, Wimbleton." A deep, dark voice said.

Hank opened his eyes only to be faced by the one and only Auditor. "Wh...What the fuck did you do to me?..." The mercenary said, extremely drowsy.

Hank was tied up to a sort of chair in a dark room. It was very cold and silent there, and the only things that could be heard were the two men and their breathing.

The Auditor quietly chuckled. "Hm, seems like the injection is still working." The Auditor said, smirking maliciously. "The what?... What the fuck did you inject me with?!..." Hank said, slightly regaining his strength. "Doesn't matter, but now that I've got you, how about we have some fun?" The Auditor said. "I'm not gonna play any of your sick fucking games, you degenerate." Hank said, getting more aggrivated by the second.

"Well, that doesn't matter. You don't have a say in this." The Auditor said. "Men, take him to the other room. And prepare the chamber." The Auditor ordered his Agents. "THE WHAT?!" Hank screamed out, now fully awake. "You'll see, Wimbleton. You'll see..." The Auditor said as he disintegrated into chalk.

A few minutes pass by. Hank was fighting, screaming, and cursing throughout the entire way to the supposed "chamber" as the Auditor dubbed it.

And there they were, in the chamber. It was a room with chains in them and a window seperating it from another room, a room supposedly for watching whatever happens in the other room.

Hank was thrown into the room with chambers and chained up.

"Shall we begin now, sir?" A scientist asked. "Begin." The Auditor responded.

An Agent entered the room with a syringe in hand. The substance was a very dark purple color. Hank's eyes widened by simply looking at it.

"LET ME GO YOU SICK FUCKS!" Hank protested. The Auditor tsked at that sight. "Should've cut off his vocal cords first..." The Auditor said.

The Agent had successfully injected Hank with whatever substance was in the syringe. And it wasn't a small dose either, it was the entire thing. Hank screamed out in pain as the syringe burnt his neck when he got injected.

"Hm...our subject hasn't passed out yet. Would you like us to knock him out by force, sir?" The scientist next to the Auditor asked. "No, no. Keep him awake. I want him to experience every part of our little game." The Auditor said, grinning evilly.

"You bastards..." Hank painfully mumbled under his breathe.

A loud bang was then heard followed by gunshots. Panicked screams were heard all over the base.

"Sir! We have a strange invader in here murdering all of our troops! They're getting closer to you, sir! Be carefu-!" The Agent talking though the walkie-talkie was cut off by a gunshot. All that was heard after that was another gunshot and a scream from the supposed Agent.

Hank's eyes widened. He had someone in mind who may have done this, but he was hoping that it wasn't them. But let's face it, who else would it be?

The metal door then loudly slammed open. The Agent next to Hank was the one who got shot first, follows by the scientist next to the Auditor.

"LISTEN HERE YOU COWARD, LEAVE HANK ALONE AND FIGHT ME INSTE..." You trailed off as the Auditor vanished. "Wow, he really is a coward." You said, slightly shocked that the big bad evil Auditor left without a fight.

You then looked to the side and finally noticed your beloved Hank. "HANK!" You practically screamed out as you ran to him. You went up to him and broke his chains. You picked him up and ran out of the building to the car. You felt something strange on his back, but decided not to check on it until you two were in the safety of your home again.

You laid him in the backseat of the car as you quickly hopped into the front seat. You sighed as you started up and the engine and then drove off.

Hank was staring at the ceiling of the car, still in a state of shock and slight pain. It had been around 5 hours since he headed off to the base, and he was completely exhausted at that moment.

15 minutes had passed and you two finally arrived at your home. You turned off the engine, got out, and went to the backseat. You opened the right door to the backseat, picked up Hank, and then closed the door.

"Why did you do this?" Hank asked. "What?" You replied, confused. "Why did you come? I told you not to. You could have gotten yourself hurt. You could have gotten yourself killed." Hank said. You sighed as you entered your shared home and laid him on the couch. "Listen, I can't bear the thought of you getting hurt. And the thought of you getting killed just...I don't even wanna think about it..." You said. "But why? Why do you care for a cold-hearted cold-blooded murderer?" Hank asked in confusion.

"...because I love you. And I care about you." You finally confessed. Hank was silent at that. "But isn't love...a weakness?" Hank questioned, very confused. "No. No it isn't." You said.

The mercenary then got up. "Wait, no don't get up! You need to rest-!" You then got cut off by Hank. "I'm fine." He said. You sighed in relief.

"...I love you too." He said. Your eyes widened upon hearing those words. You immediately hugged him out of pure reflex. And he hugged back. Eigh more legs hugged you. You were always scared, but this is the person you love. The person you adore.

Hank has defeated his fear of love, and you've defeated your arachnophobia.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Suffer.
Words: 1258.