Why The Fuck are People So Fucking Stupid And Crule And Fucking Mean??

Chapter 10 " Why The Fuck are People So Fucking Stupid And Crule And Fucking Mean??"

Hey guys I'm back. Im just- just so fucking done. I have state testing next week, and I'm gonna be cramming for the next 3 days and I'm so tired and fatigued. Ill I want to say to the world is Go fuck up some one else's life right now.

And I know I'm cursing a LOT but I've HAD IT!

There are too many fucking ass holes and fucking bitches who are insulted if you look at them and I want to punch them all or beat them up. So something because im just done.

Im getting bad again, falling into depression because of those little fuckers and jack ass's.

My family is just broken. I have too much time in the morning. I could do anything.

Tie the rope shoot the gun or even overdose and no one would notice till I'm dead and that's the dangerous part.

I want to die. And I could do it. I really could. Easy as pie I could end it. But look where that's gonna get me. Im too the point As to where I have letters made out to the people I care for but I'm not sure Any more of what they think of me. I'm so tired and sad. My heart aces. literally . My heart hurts when I feel the drag of life repeating every day.

Get up as the sun rises, Help mother. Watch mother and brother leave. Take care of dog and get ready for school. Go to school. Leave school, Get home open the door take care of the dog watch father get home with brother, go to room to do home work and then eat dinner. And finally, go to bed and not sleep till 12. Repeat.

Life is pointless. I just want to leave. Please let me leave. I WANT TO DIE. IS THAT SO HARD OF A WISH TI FUFILL?? IM DONE AND WANT TO LEAVE. PLEASE HELP ME LEAVE.

Ok no then?

Goodbye. Ill find my own way.

Mabey ill that rope or that gun, even pills. or i head to the local bridge and Jump or find a 4 story building. Almost anything will do .

Just met me go universe. please...

-signed I'm sorry but I'm done

(Writen 2 months ago. I'm ok right now.)