2 - How do I live like this?

[TW for mention of dr-gs and 0verd0sing]

Makeup-Brush's/#083's POV

I woke up to the sound of the morning alarm, the dizziness from yesterday didn't happen when I went to stand up today, that was good. I brought myself over to the dresser that sat beside my bed, it was a metallic box with two drawers and a large mirror placed just above it, I stared at my appearance in the mirror, my expression had an extra droop to it today, probably because of yesterday's injections. I messed with my bristles a bit so they appeared slightly more presentable, it didn't matter what state my appearance was here but I just enjoyed doing this so I felt less gross in this dumpster. I finished up with my bristles and took a moment to stare at myself and think, not about anything in particular, just about all that had happened, I've lived within these cold grey halls for my entire life, and it had felt soulless since the very beginning. 

My room's door shot open, a much larger silhouette stood just outside it, I turned around and walked over to it. The taller silhouette was a staff member who picked me up and began walking down the halls, I sat as still as I could in their hand. After a few minutes of walking, I'm brought into a room and placed down on a table. The table has bright lights shining down on it, I squint my eyes as it hurts to see with the brightness. Something pushes my body down into a lying position, I shut my eyes as tight as I can as I was now facing them directly, I feel a sharp object enter my arm, I make a quiet wince but try my best not to move, moving could result in my arm being sliced off. The inside of my arm begins to feel cold and wet, more than usual at least. It seems they've stopped poking at my body, I try and open my eyes only to be met with blinding light, I squeeze my eyes shut and clench my teeth. A needle goes through my arm, along with something thin behind it, stitching. The needle goes along my arm and up to my shoulder, sewing the entire thing shut, I hear a snip and feel as my body is picked up and carried elsewhere, I open my eyes, being away from the blinding lights. The room is a well-lit room with greyish blue tiled walls with counters and shelves layered against those, the floor is a grey cement slab with no other details to it, there's a table in the centre of the room with extremely bright lights on it, must've been where I had been placed. I move my untouched arm and run it along the tampered arm, there's noticeable stitch marks all along the arm, extremely noticeable.  I'm placed down on another table, this one has a few vials, microscopes, and other scientific equipment, I don't try and move, if I try anything they'd definitely just move me back, and my arm feels too tingly to get myself up or drag myself around with. The staff member who, I assume, was tampering with my arm earlier grabs my other arm and injects a loaded syringe into it, the liquid within the container slowly draining into my arm. They wrap up my arm in the white fabric and leave me to sit on the table alone. My head began feeling woozy, the world felt like it was spinning, I lie down on the table and slowly shut my eyes. A little rest couldn't hurt anyone...

Tissue Ball's/#094's POV

I woke up feeling extra jittery today, guess last night's injection was still in effect, that's okay, a little extra energy to wake up couldn't hurt anybody! I ran around my room, doing spins and little leaps across it. Everything felt so bright and cheery, cheerier than usual, was I overdosed last night? Couldn't be. I trust them to give me the proper medicines, they're professionals who just want the best for us, they wouldn't mess up. I couldn't wait to see who my group mates would be today, I bet they'd be super-duper fun! I wonder if they'd know how to play Tongue-Twistemups, of course, if they don't know I'll be sure to teach them. The speaker-box-y-thing-y turned on and made its daily announcement.