4 - Games.

Water Balloon/#103's POV

I sit up in my bed, my alarm clock is buzzing. The sound irritates me. I climb up onto my dresser and press my foot on the button to turn it off. I leap off of the dresser, the liquid inside of me sloshes as I land. 

I go and stand by my door, waiting for it to open. Hopefully today is the day I find him, although it's unlikely I ever will. The door opens, I'm scooped up by a staff member and carried away. 

As I'm carried away by the staff, I get time to think. I can't tell if this or the nursery was worse, I've made more friends here than I did in the nursery but I've never felt more alone. I was never injured on purpose in the nursery, I wasn't locked in a room by myself every night in the nursery, I had Chalk in the nursery. I have Brush and Tissue here, they're good objects. I have my own space, nobody picks on me, things are more accessible for me here, I don't need to rely on Chalk. Even when I don't need him, I need him, not for any reason, something inside of me just... feels like he needs to be here.

I miss him.

The staff places me inside of the O.B., I'm on my own. Great. I sit in a corner, waiting for anything to happen, and soon enough the door opens again, an object is placed in the room with me. I don't go and speak with them, I'm already on my own and who knows how terrifying they could be. 

More objects are placed in the room gradually, I sit in my corner, not talking to any of them. Some of them look like objects from the nursery. 

After a while, the speaker begins to talk.

Beep. Bzzt.

"Today you will be taking two doses of N-31FG and T-113JH, after these have been taken, we'll be taking a small sample of DNA. Half of you will be given dissolvables with your meal today, those of you who retrieve these, wait in the dining hall. Staff will retrieve you for special testing after. Those who do not retrieve dissolvables, return to your cells."

Bzzt.

They sighed, waiting. Hopefully they'd start getting used to it, like Brush had said, although the injections freaked them out still. 

Two staff entered the room, slamming the door behind them. They each picked up and object and injected them with the two needles, one in either arm/leg. Balloon was picked up shortly after the others, they froze with fear and immediately began flailing. A staff's hand held them still, injecting one of their legs with the first of two doses. They squealed in pain, the cold liquid filling their leg. Balloon's first leg was covered with the white bandages. Next, their other leg would be filled with the second dosage and then wrapped up. 

Their legs were shaky, cold, and hurt like hell. They whimpered and curled up in the corner, body shaking. No objects payed them any notice.

How pathetic.

Tissue Ball/#094's POV

It's been 4 hours, I wonder where everyone is.

Nobody opened my door today. 

Maybe they have something special planned for me, like a game or some kinda treat! That'd be nice.

I run around my room, doing spins and leaps, since I couldn't sleep last night I came up with a bunch of new games I can play on my own. Skip-Skop! I hop from one side of my room to the other without touching any of the cracks between the floor tiles. Skop-Skip! I hop only on the cracks from one side of my room to the other. Toxic Spike Lava Floor! Don't touch the floor! 

I wonder how Brush is doing, they don't really like the staff's games, usually they're really achey after playing.

My door creaks open, a staff enters my room, I smile and wave at them. I'm picked up and carried away, I nuzzle into the staff's warm and cozy hand. I'm carried into a strange room, I've never been here before, it's dark and rather scary, the perfect place for a game of Finders Peepers. There's a window wall in the middle of the room, a bright light shines on a table on the other side of the glass. There's an object on the table... no, not just an object, that's Brush. I shoot up and wave at them, they stare at me in distress, I don't understand why they'd be distressed. Maybe they're just tired from yesterday.