Chapter six

~SMALL TIME SKIP~

I was peacefully enjoying my walk home when I saw something suspicious out of the corner of my eye. I was walking by the field near Tatums house and there appeared to be someone running in it. I heard distant screaming and decided I was going to investigate.

I sneakily walked into the long grass of the field. I tried my best to walk as quietly as I could. I suddenly heard a loud noise and turned to see a figure running towards me. I was then tackled and almost crushed by the weight on top of me. The figure raised his hand above my body and I saw who
It was.

It was ghostface.

Panic instantly over took me but before I could do anything a heard a very loud police siren and yelling coming towards us. My survival instincts took over. I wasn't about to get arrested for being in the wrong place at the wrong time with the wrong person. I flipped ghost face over so that I was on top of him this time. He sat up in an attempt to get away from me but I grabbed his head.

"Look I'm not turning you in. I have a plan to get away with this but you just have to trust me."

He quickly nodded and as the footstep finally reached us I smashed my lips to the mouth part of ghostface mask and behind to grind my hips on his lap. A flash light shined over us and I heard a very familiar oh my god from in front of us. I quickly pulled away and tried my best to look embarrassed. I blocked the light from my eyes to see who was blinding me with their flash light.

It was Dewy. Tatums older brother and my older cousin. He was also a police officer.

"Y/N?"

Dewy questioned.

"Oh my god Dewy I can't believe you're seeing my like this, I'm so fucking embarrassed."

"What the hell is gonna on here Y/N?"

"Gosh I'm so embarrassed. It's roleplay. We were about to have sex. I... I get turned on by this type of stuff. That's just Randy under the mask."

I looked away from Dewy and put on a very forced embarrassed expression.
Dewy shined his flash light onto Ghostface, then bursted out in nervous laughter.

"Honestly Y/N with your true crime obsession I always thought that you were probably into some weird Stuff. We got a call about a possible murder but it must have been you guy fooling around out here."

"Dewy I am so sorry you had to see us like this."

"Don't worry I'll forget about what I saw. Hey Randy you better take good care of my little cousin."

Ghostface gave him a little wave. Dewy turned around and walked away, muttering a very faint "fucking disgusting teenagers" under his breath.

When Dewy was far enough a way I turned back to ghostface and placed my hands on his chest.

"Well that was close."

That's when I noticed something hard under me.

"Oh you got pockets on this thing, that's actually kinda cool."

That's when I realized that the hard thing underneath me wasn't something in his pocket. I guess me grinding against him had gotten him hard.

I jerked my head up and him, and that's when he grabbed my wrists with one hand and flipped me over with the other. He was now on top of me with my wrists pinned up above my head. My back was pressed up against the wet grass and my breath quickened. Ghostface stared at me and I heard him groan. His boner was pressed into my stomach. He reached up one hand and began to lift his mask.

"Wait no stop!"

Ghostface let me go and jumped back.

"I can't see your face, I don't want you to kill me."

Ghostface stared at me for what felt like ages. Then he stood up and for another time he slipped into the night.

I remained lying in the wet grass, trying to figure out what the hell just happened. I had helped Ghostface again. I let him get away with murder for another time. Not only would he be free to kill more people, I had enjoyed the feeling of his body pressed up against mine.