𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐊𝐘 𝐁𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒.

( RISKY BUSINESS ! )
" I DON'T KNOW, HARRINGTON.
I DON'T WANNA TAKE THE RISK. "

 "

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

A.K.A. steve 'the hair' harrington's guide
to winning back the girl of your dreams.

❛ Risky Business, ❜
  ( stranger things, s2 ╱ steve harrington x fem!oc )
© AQUAMCNTI, june 2022
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
( recommended settings: )
━━━━━━━━ times new roman
white background ; smallest font

LUCY ANDREWS had a perfect life: perfect grades, perfect family, perfect boyfriend, perfect friend group—to put it plainly, she had a perfect everything. Everybody in Hawkins knew her—she was Little Miss Sunshine, after all. Practically the entire town had fallen victim to her bright smile and innocent laughter while she grew up racing her brother down Main Street.

The Andrews family was quite well-off. At least, as well-off as they could be—they still lived in Hawkins, Indiana, after all, and how luxurious could that be? Nevertheless, they were happy; perhaps the happiest family in the town. Never in the public eye did Lucy and Leo share a common sibling argument. Paul and Heather kept their financial debates and spousal disputes behind closed doors. But when boiling water reaches the rim, the whole kettle explodes, and that was exactly what happened between Paul and Heather.

At sixteen and twelve years old, Lucy and Leo's worlds were turned upside down when their parents filed for a divorce. It began as a private matter, but what really stays private in Hawkins, anyway? The whole town found out within days—and, subsequently, the whole student body of Hawkins High School. Those that Lucy had thought she was friends with turned their backs on her in the blink of an eye. She didn't even get the chance to ask why. And when confronting her boyfriend as to whether or not he was going to stick up for her, Steve Harrington reacted in possibly the worst way he could have: He hesitated.

All Lucy wanted from Steve was for him to have her back, tell her ex-best friends to shove it where the sun doesn't shine, comfort her—just stay by her side during the worst week of her life. Apparently such a thing was too much to ask for.

The only person there for her during her breakup with Steve was her younger brother. Leo and Lucy learned quickly that if they were going to get through their parents' divorce, they needed to do it together. And so they became each others' greatest confidants; best friends, even—which Lucy was fine with.... until it meant she would be roped into all of Leo's friends' supernatural bullshit.