Excited

"You're pregnant."

"... What the fuck did you just say to me?" Diana's brows irked as she looked at the man. "Are you wishing for death? You must really wanna die." She gritted her teeth. 

"I said you were pregnant boss." Kenzo kept his distance from the woman.

"Thats impossible, I can't conceive. You of all people should know that best." She looked down disappointed. "If you were working in a hospital, I'd sue the shit out of you." 

"You are pregnant, and three months at that. You're already starting to show, you vomit, no period, some smells make you sick, and things like that." Diana's eyes widened before going back to its normal state.

"I was just gaining weight because I've been over eating! My period has always been irregular so it doesn't come for months at a time, and you're saying that all of that meant I was pregnant and not overworked?" 

"Yes, it does. And in a few weeks your stomach will start showing more than it does now because... Well, I'm not sure if you'll like this  piece of information or not either." 

"Bitch just spit it out and stop beating around the bush." Diana spat, aggravated and unbelieving of his news.

"You're having twins." 

..

.......

............

The only damn person I was with was...

At the moment, Diana is currently processing this new information she has received. 

We will be back after a short intermission.

"I'LL KILL THAT MOTHER FUCKER! It would've been fine if it was just one! But he knocked me up with two of them? In this body? I'll die before I even get the chance to meet them!" 

"Technically you won't die because your body composition changed over the years so the risk rate went down from 99.9% to 48%." 

" 'Technichally you wont die'. Shut the fuck up you pussy ass hoe." Diana mimicked.