Lunch

"Where in the world is she? Does she have no sense of time decency with the way she's always so-"

"I'm here, I apologize for being late." She dully stated, cutting her mothers rambling off before she tried to spam her phone even more.

"Thats fine baby, please sit." She smiled as Diana took her seat across from her.

"So. What did you so urgently call me here for?"

"Well I-... I don't know how to put this..." She spoke hesitantly as she rubbed her neck, as if she were nervous.

"Just say it. I don't have all the time in the world now." Diana sighed. 

This is exactly how she does it every single time.

"Well, David needs money for another debt he has, and I don't have the money to pay for it because its a bigger debt than it was the last time. You know that all of my money goes towards his debts and it's taking a lot out of me, will you help please my precious daughter?"

"No." Diana bluntly spoke.

"Okay w-... Wait what do you mean no?" The light in Angelina's eyes suddenly faded.

"As I said the first time. No." The audacity of this woman! "And why not?" She sweat dropped.

"Because he took advantage of me, he used me. He physically and mentally abused me, Michael was no better as a bystander. Now that he needs money, I should just give it to him, again? No! Why the hell should the youngest child help the oldest? It should be the other way around." Diana took a deep breath.

"But-" Diana cut her off in anger.

"Let me finish! So what if I don't want to give him the money that I worked hard for. I'm not as nice as I used to be. I started my company on my own, while he wasted his life away. He was the one saying I'd be nothing in life and now look how things have turned out. I'm ashamed to even call him my older brother."

"But he said that-"

"I said to let me finish!" She semi shouted so she wouldn't gather the attention of the people surrounding them.

"I spent my money buying you a home to live in without having to pay bills or even having to work so you could support Dream and Foster in the ways you didn't support me. I even bought David one, yet he sold it and everything in it for money. That idiot is getting the people around him hurt, and you won't let him face the repercussions? It's your fault for letting it get this bad by helping him when he didn't deserve it." Diana took another deep breath as she finally calmed down.

It's been a long time since she's said how she'd felt.

"Diana... I didn't know that you felt that way." She said in a sad tone.

"Of course you didn't. I wanted to make your life a bit easier since you and your husband were always busy. If I told you while you were always busy I'd just make you more stressed out and even make you mad at me. I felt it was the least I could do after you took me in when my dad died."

"Even so You're my daughter! I'll always listen to what you have to say and always help you whenever you need it!"

"Theres no need. It's too late to try and fix the past now." Diana sighed. "Maybe if you were there when I really needed it, things would be different." She mumbled under her breath before sliding her chair out

"I can't do this right now, I'll call you soon... Sorry for loosing my temper with you, but I won't be letting things slide this time." Diana stood up and grabbed her  bag, leaving the restaurant.

Mystery man POV

I wonder...

Will I ever be able to find her again? That was my first time ever seeing her, theres no way I'd miss a person like that.

I got out of the elevator and entered my office. 

"Zo !" I turned to face the voice that called me.

"Huh? Oh, Hey Luca." I looked up at the man.

"I've been calling your name but you've been spacing out, you good?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'm good. Whats up?"

"Zo, I've known you for how long? Around 11 years now right?"

"Yeah, why?" I averted my gaze away from him knowing what he'd say.

"I know you better than you know yourself, what's on your mind? Or should I say who's on your mind?" I heaved out a sigh.

"I bumped into a woman I found gorgeous, but I wasn't able to catch her name or anything so theres nothing I know about her. Everything about her was so mesmerizing. She had beautiful melanin skin and golden brown eyes." I felt a heat creep onto my face.

"So do you want me to see if I can find her or are you gonna simp over a woman you know literally nothing about with the off chances you never meet her again?"

"I told you before, I didn't learn a thing about her." I scoffed and walked towards my desk.

"So what? Just tell me what street you were on and what time and I'll just check the cctv's and cameras in that area, and then run a facial scan to figure out who she is." He told me with a cocky grin on his face.

"Ah right, that is possible. But it's reckless."

"Its cool, you've been single and hoeing around for too long, I'd rather see you in a relationship. If its a woman who's stunning enough to have caught your attention like that, then of course I would help!" He smirked once more.

"I do not hoe around... but thanks Luca." I said as I pulled him into a hug.

"No problem, But you do, and you'll have to stop if I do find her for you." He laughed as he pulled himself away from the hug and patted my shoulder.

"Whatever."

I mean I do have sex with people... but its not so much that he can go around and call me a man whore! I have my limits too.

~

Thanks for reading!