Trouble with the ventilation system

Wolf put snake down, carried princess and got on the conveyer belt, everyone els followed and they climbed in the vent, all they could see was the floor of the vent, everything else was pitch black.

then suddenly wolf get foot slip then he fell screaming along with everyone else.

"Ah" he screamed.

"Ah" then everyone screamed.

as they screamed, they began to slide down the slim fall, until they met the flat surface, being thrown across the conveyor belt the passage forward was blocked.

They all got up and looked around, wolf turned to his right seeing a conveyor belt going up and to his left was a button, like the one in the electrical room.

Shark pressed his hand onto the button and nothing happened.

He pressed it rapidly, then suddenly The conveyor belt began moving.

"Whoa" it spiked everyone as they nearly lost their balance.

as they was now being dragged somewhere behind piranha, webs and snake were the same buttons.

Shark decided to sit down, piranha does the same thing, while the others just stands and let the belt drag them away, not like they can do much more anyway.

Wolf was met with the dark once more as their bodies was begging dragged up smoothly, going through turns, it was as if it was a rollercoaster, except very slow.

But some roller coasters were extremely dangerous.

When Suddenly a red light shined and a loud buzz.

"Ah" everyone panicked as they looked up  to see the red light surrounding them, princess cried when the loud buzz was scaring her, she covered her ears, wolf buried her in his chest and patted her back,

As they heard the loud buzz, parts of toys were then thrown on top of them.

"Ah, what the the" wolf yelped as a pile of toys let on his leg, he lift his let up and threw them off.

Then more came down, hitting piranha's head.

"Oh, ow, hey" he whined as a doll head hit his head, he rubs his forehead.

Snake slithers from the gathered broken toys, shark quickly get up and crawls around to avoid getting crushed from the falling toys, Diane picked her up and puts webs on her shoulders.

seeing barbie heads, arms, legs and torso's, creeped everyone out, On the way forward it had happened two more times as snake looked at them in disgust, until he felt they were.. going downhill shall I say.

"Whoa-" He yelled as they rolled down the conveyor belt.

"AH" everyone screamed, Gravity did them a favour and threw them out the tube, landing on the crusty floor.

Everyone grounded in pain as they landed on top of each other.

Wolf covered princess to keep her protected, snake got up panted as he winced at the pain over his body, "that's gonna leave a bruise" he groaned.

Wolf forcefully pushed himself up, while still holding princess, "whoa, whoa" he tried to keep his balance.

Diane dusted herself off ad she heard piranha and webs fighting.

"Get off me you fat pig" webs says as she was pushing piranha off with her three legs.

"Hey don't touch me you four legged freak" piranha growls at her.

After Diane got up, she looked around, "uh I think, we're in the 'Make a friend' department" she says as she adjusts her glasses.

Shark uses his hands to flip himself over, his eyes were rolling from dizziness but regained his strength when he gets up

They walked around, looking around the colourful and spacious room, to the left side shark could witness the machines that were made to put dolls together run their rightful place alongside with snake

Then his eyes were immediately catch onto a stand with strange words, he slithered up to it, reading it aloud "our founder Elliot Ludwig was a visionary, he set the stage for all of playtime co's greatest feats, yet all the amazing things that he created, the make a friend machine is one of the lost creative impressive and advanced, it is solely responsible for nearly every playtime co. Toy sold on the market to this day. All it needs is to be fed the proper parts and it with them paint, assemble and do a quality inspection of the toy all on its own. Gone is the need to complex sorting or back-breaking labor. This machine can do all that, and more!" He finished, he puffed, "wooow Mr. Ludwig! Your so smart for creating a machine that reassembles doll with dying consequences" he rolled his eyes and turned to the machine next to the stand which had an obvious red button and the words 'needs power' on the screen.

While shake looks at the machine, shark was looking at a poster with Huggy wuggy and it says:

Nobody leaves without a toy" this had brought a disturbance in the moment.

"What a great idea, who would've want that" he says sarcastically.