It isn't over

"Good, you're here" poppy says when they see him.

"Was there any doubt" wolf asked.

"Well sorta, And you've done it again. The impossible. You are incredible, Just like I knew you would"

"Yeah well, a deals a deal, we held up on our end of deal now time for your half, you promised if we help you, you would help us find our daughter, we want her back" wolf growls.

"And webs too, that thing took her, so where is she" piranha threatened poppy.

"Ok ok, a deal is a deal, CatNap's gone... the Red Smoke is diverted... Everything is falling into place, thanks to you. But if we're to keep going then... then you deserve to have the truth"

"What truth?" Wolf asked as they all muttered in frustration.

But piranha was impatient long enough, he storms up to her.

"I don't want the truth I want to find webs, NOW WHERE IS SHE?"

"You came back because of your co-workers"

"What are you-" wolf was puzzled till...

"Diane"

"What" they were all shocked to find that Diane was a part of this.

Wolf turns to her who looks guilty, "that's why you sent us here, but how or why?"

"Isn't it obvious, my father used to work here"

"You want to know what happened, and why. This... this is your answer" poppy drops a red tape to them.

Piranha picks it up and they play it.

"We called it "The Hour of Joy"

The video contains CCTV footage of what happened to The Player's coworkers, an incident the toys call "The Hour of Joy." The tape shows Huggy Wuggy, Mommy Long Legs, Boxy Boo, Miss Delight, CatNap, and other toys, under The Prototype's orders, indiscriminately killing everyone present in the factory at the time.

The guys were horrified by this gruesome rebellious attack, the piles of dead bodies everywhere made them flinch and stutter, it made their skins crawl but the dead bodies.

And in Diane's face, a teardrop, because the man who was attacked the army of miss delight...was her own father...and she was there to witness it.

As tears fell down, she dries her eyes quickly.

"I remember hearing every moment of it" poppy says.

"It went on so long... So agonizingly long. They tried to hide, to run, anything to stay alive...Diane, your father...he risked his life to save you, you escaped but never came back, I remember their cries: What's going on?' What are those things?" Senseless slaughter, that's all it really was. They killed everyone. The guilty, the innocent, didn't matter. All that death... it didn't fix anything. And then, once it was all over, they dragged those corpses down below And they... ate the bodies... to stay alive"

"that is sick" piranha says

"I brought you all here so you could end this, but I never wanted to get princess involved in this...it's my fault princess is in danger, she's gonna be next too" Diane cries.

"It's ok Diane, we're gonna get her back, catnap took her" wolf asked.

"Yes, he's taken her back to the prototype, he's probably gonna turn her into a toy just like Thomas says"

THE BAD GUYS IN: playtime poppyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें