33.

Emilio's P.O.V.

The entire weekend on our awesome yacht! 

The moment papà parked, my siblings and I eagerly dashed out of the car, unable to contain our excitement about a family weekend. 

"Vieni qui, reginetta."- I said with a smile, giving Ari my hand to help her get on board. (Come here, little queen.) 

She held her cute, white sundress and clutched my hand before carefully boarding. 

"Grazie mille, Emi."- chirped Ariana, making me chuckle when she attached to me like a koala, grinning in satisfaction when I gladly let her stay that way. 

"Sempre, Ari."- I replied genuinely, both of us laughing when Luc came to us with Angie on his back, Max is on Dom's shoulders, Sofi is on Teo's back and Adri is holding tiny Francesca and Eliot. 

"This is going to be so fun."- said Sofi happily, squishing Mateo tightly as he smiled. 

"Will we eat gelato, mamma, papà?"- I asked contentedly, dying to have some - something my brothers immediately got interested in.

"Without a doubt, tesoro."- replied mammà, gently fixing my messy, light blonde hair, making me grin brightly. 

We eagerly dashed to the main terrace, our joy rising the second we took in the details. 

The most beautiful pink and blue balloons with sparkles and confetti inside, a gigantic, delicious, colourful cake with lots of sweets and a pool covered with pink-blue rose petals in the background and white petals on top, which formed a longed-for, exciting sentence - "Piccolo Russo".

Lucas's P.O.V.

Oh, to say that we tacked mamma and papà and squeezed them tightly is to say nothing. 

We have been counting on a sibling, all of us want 1 or 2, better yet 3, and we have been dreaming of getting one for so, so, so long. 

"Is it triplets?"- asked in pure delight Max, making mamma and papà laugh. 

"No, piccolo. We are awaiting twins."- said mamma lovingly, having no idea how incredible this is. 

Twins are super cool! That's a double of love, cuddles, care, playtime and cuteness right on a spot. It is the nicest to have many siblings and I pity those, who do not know the joy of having a big family - they are missing out on so, so, so much fun, love and adventures.

"I want a sister!"- I put bid, wanting one more tiny princess to protect and spoil - the idea that all my brothers supported. 

"Cannot argue with that, buddy."- said papà with a smile, kissing mamma's cheek. 

"This calls for a huge party!"- chirped Sofia merrily, squishing mamma gently as we grinned, already in a party mode. 

Him.

Fuck, I was over the moon knowing that my wife is pregnant, but this - the happiness our bambini demonstrate because of the beautiful news - is just everything, more than I could ever ask for. 

"I truly do not know who is happier."- I said with a bright smile, hugging my sweet wife as we watched our kids debate about who is more excited among them and who it will be - girl and boy, 2 boys or 2 girls. 

This is so fucking wholesome. 

"Mhm, an entire weekend on our yacht."- murmured Cami, turning around in my arms, and I smirked, kissing her full, pouty, honeyed lips lushly, taking my time.