32.

Her.

4 in the morning.

I woke up because of urgent craving for a doughnut: a very sweet, sugary doughnut. And maybe a peach. Or a lollipop. 

Or all three? 

I turned around in my beloved husband's embrace, grinning when he cuddled me closer to himself and kissed my forehead sleepily. 

"Vita mia?"- I whispered lovingly, gently running my fingers through his satiny, voluminous, pitch-black hair. 

"Mhm, sì, bambina?"- he replied coarsely, smiling as I kissed him gently, just for him to kiss me more amorously and squeeze my bum with his hand that has been on it all night. 

"Should I have a doughnut, peach or a lollipop? Maybe all three?"- I asked, needing someone to help me choose. 

"How about I get you all three and you will decide once you take a look, amore mio?"- offered Leo lovingly, chuckling when I eagerly nodded, liking the plan.

He pecked me fondly before getting up, heading to the kitchen to get me my much wanted treats. I rolled on his side of our bed, snuggling into his pillow, greedily soaking up his fragrance that I am extra more obsessed with lately. 

In a matter of a few minutes the door of our beautiful, grand bedroom opened and my focus was no longer on things I wanted mere moments ago. 

Now I want other things and it baffles me how quickly I changed moods and wants. 

Leo put the plate down and kissed me gently, smirking devilishly at me as I kissed him lusher, my hands attaching to his hard, defined 8 pack, my sex drive leaping like crazy in a span of just a second. 

I pulled him down on our bed, gently straddling his hips once he was on his back, his sexy and manly hands holding my bum firmly, generously groping and squeezing it, earning my breathy moan of pure enjoyment. 

My hands attached to the knot of his black PJ pants, just for me to pout when I fumbled with the knot, unable to untie it fast enough. 

"No need to pout, mia piccola."- said coarsely Leo, undoing the knot with a mere tug, and kissed my lips heatedly, intoxicating me so damn good. 

I rubbed his hard, big, thick dick through the fabric and that was all it took for him to understand what mood I am in. 

Our clothes were quickly dismissed on the floor and he was pinning me down to our bed, devouring me with hunger, taking me to paradise as I moaned and melted from blissful feelings, running my fingers through his inky black hair, squirming when he did things I love the most, things that get me off in a matter of minutes.

"Mhm, sì."- I whimpered, gasping when his tongue moved faster on my clit and fingers curled in such a ravishing spot. 

Him.

Maybe, I should have gone softer on my wife, considering that it's been a long time since the last time we had sex, but the way she reacted to the slightest touch quickly erased the concern. 

"Breathe, mio amato tesoro. We are only getting started."- I said with a smirk, kissing her miniature baby bump as she panted heavily, high on the very nice amount of orgasms that she clearly needed.

That makes it the two of us. 

I missed my wife in every single way, including going down on her and making her see the stars over and over again. 

My hands explored her body as if for the very first time as I kissed every inch of her satiny skin, generously treating her soft spots, giving her a moment to catch her breath that she will lose more than once tonight.