28.

Him.

Date rape drugs. 

Pathetic choice, really, but they are strong enough to knock someone lightweight off.

Cazzo, I must have gotten decent 10 doses for them to sit me down, tie me up and make me feel so fucking weak and tired. 

I glanced over my shoulder, enraged and concerned at the absence of my wedding ring. I glanced at my bracelet, sighing as I saw it peek ever so lightly from beneath the sleeve of my shirt. 

Nothing mattered to me - my bleeding arm, my unknown location, the possible outcome of this shit - because all I care about is my wife and our children. 

Dio, I hope and pray that they are fine, away from harm, safe and out of Italy. I hope my beloved wife is okay and that our little sweeties are alright, that they don't get tangled in this and get a chance to carry on with peaceful, secure lives.

"Looking so fine, Russo."- rumbled an all too familiar voice as its bold, short owner popped up here.

Motherfucking Japanese. 

"Give me back my wedding ring."- I stated coldly and he grinned like a fool, shrugging stupidly. 

"Cannot do. I had to sell it to refund the unplanned expenses you caused me: 12 doses of the drug - you are damn Hercules. My men had to toy with you for a while."- Chi To mumbled, my blood boiling, yet my soul fucking burned painfully because of his doing. 

My ring is a signifier of my marriage that I worship with every bit of my heart and soul. He touched a sacred part of my life and he will suffer accordingly. 

"You have a nice taste, you know. Pure platinum, cute little engaging on the inner side in honour of your wifey - costed fucking fortune."- moron dragged in satisfaction and I glanced aside, my jaw clenching as I hurt on the inside. 

Fucking bastard. 

"I must say, I like you this way better: chill, feeble, restained."- said amusedly dwarf, walking around me. 

"Because you will never be able to handle the equal fight."- I said heartlessly and harshly, unbothered by his smug, stupid nature. 

He is fucking gnome. Cami wears heels taller than he is. 

My 6'7 physic will crash him, shatter him like a fucking cricket, so of course, he likes to speak out however he wants when I am tied up and weakened by drugs.

"Meh, whatever floats your boat, buddy. Sike, buddy! Your boat won't float any longer. What a pity."- he ranted balderdash, laughing at his own nonsense as the guard handed him Ipad. 

"Know her?"- Chi asked with an evil smirk, my head skipping beats, my hands and jaw clenching as I watched the video with an aching heart.

My beautiful wife strolling in the park with our 5-month old twins as they are smiling at her, making grabby hands at her and laughing. Neve, Rain, Rose and Ryan are by their side, vigilant and attentive. 

Fucker, who is shooting live video, is near them. Too bloody near for his own sake. 

"Don't you fucking dare to touch them."- I spoke dangerously, my anger rising as I worried about my family, my mind racing and wrecking. 

"Ah, I have no interest in them. I want your empire, I want your money and your power."- he said greedily, thirsting after something he will never have. 

"But don't worry, after your demise, you wifey won't be lonely. I have a friend, who is dying to her his hands on your sexy, gorgeous and very appetising wifey. He really wants to fuck her nicely. I admit, I myself wonder how good of a slut she can be. I bet she knows how to please a man, considering that you two have been married for a decent while."- he dared to say, grinning bluntly, knowing that I cannot fucking twist his spine when I am so damn restrained. 

"I will make sure he sends you a VIP video."- he hollered, waltzing out of the cell, motioning his clown to come near. 

I battled their attempts to inject me again, I tried as much as roped allowed, but they had freedom of movement - something that gave them an advantage.

Her.

A week. 

A week of the darkest hell imaginable.

I cry, I am sick every night and every morning, I cannot sleep, I struggle to eat, I broke down way more than I can recall and my heart is torn into billion pieces: my children are in America, twins are growing up and my husband is off the radar. My hormones are doing nothing, except exhausting me, and my cravings have the worst timings.

I entered the office, a space that seems to be my 24/7 location, and sat down, too tired after my stroll with twins to stand any longer. I scooped my tiny babies in my arms and hugged them gently, kissing their little heads lovingly.

"Papà!"- chirped Eli, pointing at the framed photo, making my heart skip a beat. 

"Papà!"- said merrily Fran, tears brimming in my eyes. 

"Sì, è il tuo papà."- I almost whispered as their tiny hands cupped my cheeks, my tears dropping in their petite palms. (Yes, it is your daddy.) 

"Camila?"- asked Fransisco, entering the office, idling in worry as he saw my tears. 

"Papà."- murmured the twins again, reaching for the photograph, and I glanced at my father-in-law, shattering as he rushed to me, wrapping me in a soothing, comforting hug.

"Leo should be here to hear their first word."- I spoke vulnerably as he rubbed my back gently, containing a different type of worry. 

"He will, tesoro. He will hear their first word and you will reunite as a beautiful family and everything will be just like it used to be."- soothed Fransisco and I nodded, wiping away my tears. 

"Now, I want to see my incredible daughter-in-law smile because I came with good news."- said Fransico with a smile, cupping my face gently, wiping away my tears. 

He voiced out the news. 

And I indeed smiled. 

I grinned and beamed, my hope rising and leaping further than the moon is.