Flamboyant Sleepover

3rd Person POV
It was a nice and ordinary day for the Hashiras, when suddenly their crows came flying in and told them that their leader Ubuyashiki has decided to give them the next two days off as a reward for defeating Uppermoon 6.
Some were thrilled, while others weren't as excited.
...

Uzui was one of the people who was really excited and decided for this opportunity to not go to waste, since he was also one of the Slayers that defeated Uppermoon 6.
Yes, he has retired, but that didn't mean that he couldn't have fun, right?
So he decided to send all the Hashiras a message, to meet at the Hashira Training Grounds.
...

Time skip; 20 min after sending the letters

All came, all except one person...

"Of course he didn't come, why would he? He's such a loser" complained a black haired man.
"Calm down, Iguro-san, maybe he's just late? " said the insect pillar.
"Well anyways, Uzui, why did you call us here? " asked the snake lover.
"Well-" started Tengen, but he got interrupted by footsteps heading their way.
...

"Sorry I'm late" called a ravenette man with a cold voice and emotionless face.

"Tomioka-san! You made it! " said the Love Pillar.
"Well great now that everyone is here, let's start our flamboyant meeting! " said the albino.
"My idea was.. TO HAVE A FLAMBOYANT SLEEPOVER! " yelled the loud Hashira.
Everyone went all ears except for Muichiro, Sanemi, Obanai and Giyuu.
...

"That sounds like a fun experience!" Said the Butterfly looking Woman.
"O O O! " called a soft feminine voice that just so happen to be the voice of Kanroji Mitsuri.
"We could have it at my estate! I have lots of fun things and games! Ooo and food! " said the love pillar in a excited voice.
"Great so it's a deal then! " said Uzui.
...

At the end everyone agreed, even though they didn't honestly want to go. It was a whole discussion but the positive side barley won, but hey who's caring? (Not me 😅)

...

Time skip ; at Mitsuri Kanroji's estate

They played games, they ate, they talked and now it was already 11:49 pm.
They all were tired but the group decided to play one last game before slipping into they're futon's.

"How about the box game (im not sure how its called)? " suggested Kochō Shinobu.
"Id be honoured to play! " yeeped The love & Sound Pillar.
" But I'd have to say that I can't play, since my flamboyant wives aren't here and I would never cheat on them" (what a party-pooper) explained the loud albino.
"NO! NO WAY IN HELL AM I GONNA PLAY THAT STUPID SHITTY GAME! " cursed Sanemi Shinazugawa without even knowing what it really was, oh but he sure did not regret starting a tantrum.
...

At the end everyone agreed of course not all knew how to play that weird game tho.

"Alright! I have wrote all the names down and put it in this box! " said the pink haired woman, while showing a wooden box.
"Shinazugawa-san! How about you choose the papers? " asked the purpled hair butterfly.
"FINE! " yelled the Wind Pillar with a pissed off expression while taking two pieces of paper.

"It says... Obanai... And.... TOMIOKA?! "

A/N
Thank you so much for reading! I promise I will update as soon as possible! It's currently 1:08 am and I have a flight to catch in 8 hours so i really need to sleep.
I'm sorry if it isn't really good or if it doesn't make sense, please if you notice any mistakes, comment and tell me so I can change it, thank you for reading and have a nice Day/Night.

Word count: 563 words