Can we be ...

A/N
I AM SO SORRY I DIDNT UPDATE SOONER! I knew when I would be back at school that things will get more complicated, you see I just finished my exams and all so here is another chapter
.
.
.
.
.
"I hate myself"
.
.
.
.
.
Tomioka POV

I haven't seen Obanai in weeks, I've been on missions a lot lately it's like one after another non stop. I really wanted to go see him right now, I know for a fact that he wishes to see me too, but I just can't at the moment, nothing because of our relationship just because of missions, annoying missions.

3rd Person POV

Obanai was sitting in his garden looking at the beautiful lavenders blooming, the scent reminded him of Tomioka Giyuu. His Ocean Eyes and his messy raven hair. He loves every single bit about the Water Pillar, everything.
He sat there, another hour passed after another, the world felt empty without him, like there was piece that was missing.

He then knew, the next time he sees him, that he will ask him, ask to be his boyfriend.
He just couldn't take the loneliness any longer, it only made him feel angrier.

As he was deep in his thoughts, he didn't realise that someone was walking up to him, probably cause he was really silent, like his personality.

Obanai POV

I felt someone touch my shoulder I immediately turned around to attack that thing, until I saw his beautiful face and those beautiful ocean eyes.

It was Giyuu Tomioka.

Suddenly I felt my skin starting to form Goosebumps, was I really ready to confess to him? I mean I did tell myself I would, but...

Tomioka POV

I was really excited to see Obanai, when I came up to his estate, i knocked, but no one answered, maybe he's busy? Maybe his not home? Or maybe he's... GIYUU! NO HE WOULD NEVER DO THAT!
OUT OUT!

I then decided to walk in his estate, not that I wanted to be impolite I just wanted to see him.
I looked around, he wasn't there, then I looked in the Garden and saw him, he looked like he was deep in his thoughts.

I then touched his shoulder to get his attention, but he seemed startled.
I could feel his skin get a little bit hotter but then colder and I saw a bit of goosebumps growing on his soft skin.
God I wanted to touch him, but I couldn't.

"Are you cold? Do you want to go inside?" I asked since I was worried he would be so it's always better to ask.

Obanai POV

"Are you cold? Do you want to go inside?"

I felt my skin heat up, yes I had to do it.

"Uhm.. no I-I wanted to ask you something..." I asked he seemed curious so I continued.

"Uhh I don't know how to say this but to put it up short..., d-do you want to be my boyfriend?"
.
.
.
.
A/N
Heyyy, thx so much for the votes and for the views I love you all so much! <3