Fitz or Keefe? YOU CHOOSE (+ snippet of revised version)

Hey, all.

My school workload isn't as bad right now so I actually have time to work on this story! I'm having trouble with deciding how to end it though, whether Sophitz or Sokeefe will be endgame. So . . .

You get to vote!

I'm going to write the ship name on separate lines below and whichever ship has the most comments (and therefore votes) will help me decide! (One vote per each account, multiple comments by the same account does not count as multiple votes.)

FOR THIS FANFIC (not the actual books), COMMENT ON WHICH SHIP YOU WANT TO BE END GAME (and maybe include a reason why you want that ship over the other one):

Sophitz/Fitzphie

Sokeefe/Foster-Keefe

Other (say who)

And just for funsies: comment other ships/pairings you'd like to see for the other characters. :)

This will go on until I publish chapter 19 (hopefully later tonight or maybe tomorrow). (As long as this part is up, votes will still count, so if you are seeing this, GO VOTE!!) 

Thanks!
-Nuela

Here's a snippet from the revised/final draft of chapter 13, taking place during the party after the Foxfire Ball (featuring an OC from a book I'm writing, "The Carmine Queen"). (Also, I'm doing this on my phone and when I copied and pasted it, the formatting got messed up, so I had to go through and fix it, but there still might be some errors.)

--
"Hi," said Sophie.

"Hi," said Fitz. 

Their very insightful conversation was interrupted when they heard a familiar laugh sounding a few feet away. When they looked over, they saw the laugh came from Linh—who was talking with a smiling Wylie. 

"Aren't they cute together?" 

They both jump—though, Sophie more than Fitz—and both sigh when seeing it was Biana. 

"You need to learn how to stop doing that," Sophie practically hissed. 

"Eh, I'm used to it," Fitz said. 

Biana smacked her brother lightly in the shoulder. 

"Hey, what did I do?" he asked, though unable to hold back a smile. 

"Be my brother," Biana grumbled. "Anyways, you two are looking pretty cute together, too." 

"Um . . ." Sophie turned red, realizing that Biana didn't quite seem herself. "Have you been drinking something?" 

Biana giggled. "Maybe."

"You shouldn't drink so much, Biana," Fitz said, and Sophie thought it was cute how concerned he looked for his sister. 

Biana only frowned. "You guys are such party-poopers. I'm gonna go talk to more fun people. Bye!" 

Fitz sighed and turned his attention back to Sophie. "So how are you enjoying the party?" he asked, moving closer toward her. 

"I'm enjoying it," Sophie answered quietly, looking at the ground in hopes of covering her pink cheeks.

"It didn't seem like you were enjoying it a couple minutes ago," Fitz pointed out, his voice lower. 

Sophie nodded, slightly gulping, and trying hard not to make any expression. "Oh? A couple minutes ago? I don't know what you're talking about." 

"Really?" he asked, moving even closer towards her. " 'Cause it seemed like when I was talking to those girls, you were pouting furiously."