Part 8

*Tuesday morning*

*SPENCER POV*

I woke up and got out of bed when went to Aaliyah room and woke her up. "Babygirl wake up" I said while rubbing her back. She got up and I picked her up and brought her into our room and I saw the bathroom light on so I put Aaliyah on the bed and turned on coco melon and she laid down and tuned in to the tv. I went into the bathroom and my wife was brushing her teeth so I went up behind her and kissed her head and then put my hand on her forehead and felt that she was hot. I asked her "Honey are you feeling okay". She looked at me and shook her head. I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck and when we got back in the room we saw Aaliyah laying down on my side of the bed. I laid Destinee down on her side of the bed. Then told her "I'm going to go call my mom and see if she can babysit liyah ok. Try to get some rest". She nodded her head. I grabbed Aaliyah and took her back in her room and called my mom.

*On the FaceTime with my mom*

Me- "hey mom can you babysit liyah for me"

My mom- "yes honey I can what's wrong"

Me- " Destinee isn't feeling well and I don't want liyah to get sick"

My mom- "ok honey, tell Destinee I hope she feel better and I love yall"

Me- " I will and we love you too. I will let you know when I'm heading out".

My mom- "okay bye"

Me- "Okay bye"

*Face time ended*

I got Aaliyah and put her on a comfy outfit then packed her a overnight bag.

I picked up Aaliyah then went back to our room and checked on Destinee and saw that  she was still sleep

I picked up Aaliyah then went back to our room and checked on Destinee and saw that she was still sleep. I put Aaliyah down and went to Destinee and woke her up to tell her "I am going to meet my mom love". She said "ok love". I went out the room and grabbed Aaliyah and her bag then went into the garage and put her in the jeep and her bag. I called my mom and told her to meet us at Waffle House.

*At waffle house*

I pulled in and my mom got Aaliyah out the car and her car seat. I grabbed Aaliyah bag and put it in my moms car then kissed Aaliyah on her forehead and said "I love you baby". She said "I love you dada".

*At home*

I opened the door and went into the house and upstairs an got back in bed and laid Destinee on my chest.

*Wednesday Morning*

*My POV*

I woke up on Spencer's chest. I got up and went into the bathroom and took a shower. I got out the shower and went into the closet and picked me out a outfit.

 I got out the shower and went into the closet and picked me out a outfit

I went back in the room and saw Spencer sitting on the edge of the bed. "Come here" Spencer said. I went over to Spencer and Spencer looked me up and down and said "you are not wearing that to school". I said "YES I AM SPENCER". He grabbed my throat and pulled me down and said "Lower your tone and go change". I shook my head and said "no". He let go of my neck and stood up.

*SPENCER POV*
I looked down at my wife and said "Go change I'm not going to tell you again". She looked at me and rolled her eyes and said "why do I need to change I'm not showing anything". I looked at her and said "Your whole boobs are out. Either go change or put on something to cover up. She walked into the closet and grabbed a white cover-up. I went to the bathroom and took a shower and then went to the closet and put me on a outfit.

We went downstairs and got ourselves some breakfast then got in the car and then went to school