Part 7

*SPENCER POV*

*AT SCHOOL*

We arrived at school and I got out and got Aaliyah out of the car and grabbed her bag and mine then waited for my wife so we can walk inside. We walked inside my classroom and I put Aaliyah down and let her roam around while I got ready for class.

*MY POV*

I checked the time on my phone and it read 7:30 am. I looked up and saw Jay walk into class and said "hey bestiee". Jay said "hey girl, where liyah". I got up and hugged him then called Aaliyah over "liyah baby come here". She ran pass me and hugged Jay. Spencer said "STOP RUNNING AALIYAH FOR YOU GET HURT". Liyah looked up at him and said "srry dada" with her lip out. Spencer said "it's okay baby girl come here". She went over to her dad and hugged him. I looked at Spencer and asked him "babe she coming with me or staying with you". He looked at me and said "she could go with you it doesn't matter to me baby". I said "okay but can she stay in here with you until I get out of art. He said, "yes baby she can". I grabbed her iPad mini and her sippy cup with apple juice and her belle doll which was on my bag and gave it to liyah.  I gave liyah a kiss on her forehead then went over to Spencer and kissed him then hugged Jay. I checked the time and it read 7:45 am so I grabbed my stuff and went to art.

*AFTER ART*

I walked out of art and went to Spencer's classroom and walked into his class and saw  Liyah in Spencer's arms. I walked up to him and kissed him then grabbed liyah's iPad and stuff and put it back into her bag and grabbed her bag then went back over to my husband and grabbed her and laid her head on my shoulder then went over to Jay and hugged him then back over to my husband and hugged him too then walked to 2nd period with Aaliyah in my arms. I walked into 2nd period and soon as the cold air hit liyah she woke up and started crying I went out in the hallway and calmed her down then put her down so she can walk in class with me. We walked into Mr. Thomasson's class and she ran to Mr. Thomasson and said "hi". Mr. Thomasson said "hey Aaliyah". I looked at my phone and saw my husband raising his eyebrow and looking at me I said "what". He said "iyah what did I tell you about running. "also hey Thomasson". Aaliyah looked at her dad and said "yu sid not to run "  Mr. Thomasson said "hey Mr. Reed". spencer said "yes I did so please listen to daddy before you get hurt". iyah said "okay dada".  I turned the camera around and said bye.  I grabbed lyiah from Mr.Thomasson and went to my sit and got out my computer and did my work I was post to do in his class and just waited for the bell to ring. When the bell rung I grabbed Aaliyah and her stuff and my bag and walked next door into my 3rd period. When I got to my 3rd period I did what was on the board then we went to lunch. I grabbed Aaliyah and carried her in my arms and went into the lunchroom and grabbed my lunch then went back to class and ate lunch and did my work. after 3rd period I went to 4th period with Aaliyah and walked into class and hugged Mrs. Barid she wanted to hold Aaliyah so I gave Aaliyah to her so I can do my work. After 4th period I grabbed Aaliyah from Mrs.Barid and she was sleeping the whole class period then went and grabbed my bag and her's then went to my husband's classroom and walked in and he was at his desk working on papers. He looked up and took Aaliyah from my arms and kissed my lips then grabbed his stuff and we walked out of the building and into the car and i got in the car and put Aaliyah's bag in the back with mine and spencer put Aaliyah in the car and buckled her up. He got in the car and then went home.  

*AT HOME*

We got home and Spencer got Aaliyah out the car and went upstairs and gave her and bath and put her to sleep after he put her to sleep he took a shower and put our pj's on and went to sleep.