Part 2

(*THIS CHAPTER HAS SMUT*)

*Spencer's POV*

When we got home Destinee was asleep. So I woke her up. "Baby wake up". She rubbed her eyes and got up. She grabbed her stuff and went up into our bedroom. When I got into the out bedroom I saw Destinee pull out her civics work and was about to do it. So I went over to where she was and grabbed the paper from her. She looked up at me and said "Give me back my homework". I looked down at her and said "No, you are getting your punishment for not doing your civics work from yesterday in my class when you know you don't post to be doing it. So turn around and get on your hands and knees. She looked up at me. So I grabbed her by her neck and said "TURN YOUR ASS AROUND AND GET ON YOUR HANDS AND KNEES NOW!" She turned around and did what she was told. Once she turned around I pulled down her shorts and panties and then took off my belt. "You are getting 10 and I want you to count. DO YOU UNDERSTAND". She said, "yes daddy I understand".

*My POV*
I felt the belt connect with my ass.

Spank "one"
Spank "two"
Spank "three"
Spank "four"
Spank "five"
Spank "six"
Spank "seven"
Spank "eight"
Spank "nine"
Spank "ten"
I started to cry.

*Spencers POV*
I dropped my belt and then went into the bathroom and grabbed the cream to put on Destinee's ass. When I came back into the room she was about to fall asleep. But I woke her up and said "baby get up so I can put this cream on your ass please". Once I touched her ass she flinched but then calmed down once she felt me put the cream on her ass. "Baby you have to get up and put on some night clothes before you lay down please".  She looked up at me and made grabby hands to me so I picked her up and wrapped her legs around my waist and put my hands carefully on her ass and walked into our closet and grabbed a pair of her bike pro shorts and one of my graphic t-shirts for her to put on.

  She looked up at me and made grabby hands to me so I picked her up and wrapped her legs around my waist and put my hands carefully on her ass and walked into our closet and grabbed a pair of her bike pro shorts and one of my graphic t-shirts for...

I put them on her and then went to the bed and laid her down on the bed

I put them on her and then went to the bed and laid her down on the bed. I then took off my pants got in beside her pulled her on top of me and fell asleep with her in my arms.

*THE NEXT MORNING*

*My POV*

I woke up with my husband's arms around me. So I wiggled out of his arms and walked to the bedside table (but kinda limped to the bedside table *cause my ass still hurts*) to get my phone and check to see if I had any messages and saw that I got a message from Jay so I check it and it said "I love you, friend, 💓" so I responded and said, "I love you too😘". Then I walked to the bathroom turned on the shower and then got in the shower and washed my body and my hair. Then got out and wrapped a towel around my body and my head. After I have done that I went into the closet and grabbed a black Nike crop top long sleeve and another pair of my bike pro shorts just in black then my white air forces and then sat down and did my hair and I decided to straighten it today.