Prologue:

It was quarter to 7 p.m. and the customer in front of Chan showed no signs of stopping his fervent search for the $15 coupon he claimed to have. The line behind him had steadily begun getting longer and was growing restless, all wanting something warm for the night. Frustrated, the customer looked at Chan and placed the drink back on the counter.

"You know, the weather outside is quite hot. I honestly don't need to drink coffee when it's scorching outside. I'm sure if I cracked an egg out on the sidewalk, it'd become fried within a matter of seconds," the man said.

However, it most definitely was not scorching outside. It was the middle of winter and it was snowing heavily outside. Understanding that the man was trying his best to come up with an excuse (and failing miserably), Chan nodded kindly at him and ushered him out the door.

When he came back to the counter, another person was working in his spot.

"Hey Chan, you can leave now. The café's closing soon, and I don't have much to do, so I can work in your place," said Sana, a girl with long lavender-colored hair that was loosely tied in twin braids. Another girl was sitting on a stool by the counter next to her. Upon seeing Chan, she waved and smiled lightly at him.

"Oh really? Are you sure?" Chan asked.

"Yeah, get some rest. You deserve it," Sana replied. She turned to the girl sitting on a stool. "Dahyun, would you like some sweets to go with that? I know you've been working really hard and your volunteer work is something that can't be overlooked. Please allow me to spoil you a bit," she finished, smiling cheekily at her. Dahyun grinned back and nodded and proceeded to order something.

After seeing their interaction, Chan grabbed his things and headed out. He took out his phone and checked the details of his job contract at the café. According to it, he had around half a month left before the time would finish.

Chan watched as delicate snowflakes settled on the pink and white striped awnings of the cafe. A small gust of wind caused Chan to step closer to shelter, and he wrapped his scarf tighter around his face.

Chan sighed and breathed out, seeing his breath materialise in the chilly winter air. He decided that first thing tomorrow, he would go to the manager, and tell him that he didn't want to work at the café anymore. He wanted to do something else, and since his paycheck was going to come soon, he didn't see any reason to continue working there. Chan hummed a song as he smiled to himself and walked to the bus station where he would take a ride home. 

A/N: Some skz twice crumbs! tho its mainly just Chan as of rn JSADHASDGs

i hope y'all like it!!