Breakfast in bed

For the rest of the week, it was mainly the same thing every day. You would wake up before Bucky, make his coffee while you made yourself a tea and took out Daisy. Once he got up you would go and make breakfast, and his lunch. You would go outside and walk him to the car to give him his kiss goodbye. Mornings were spent in the garden, and the afternoon was spent in the house cleaning. You both would send your evening reports, after cuddling on the couch and working on puzzles or watching documentaries. Bucky seemed to understand your aversion to the news. Each night you would make love before falling into a blissful sleep.
You had taken the time on Thursday afternoon to make five pies. Three for Saturday, one for Bucky to bring to work, and one for supper on Friday after your date night. Bucky had promised that you both could come home to have desert and a romantic night together.
When you woke up Friday morning, Bucky had already gotten out of bed. You were progressively getting slower during the week, and tired more often with Loki's spell wearing off. You could smell the coffee brewing from downstairs. You sat up in bed when you heard footsteps on the stairs.
"Baby?" you called out softly.
"Just a second my rose" Bucky came into view carrying a tray with Daisy behind him. He had a tray with cereal, a vase with a rose, and a cup of tea. "I thought you would enjoy this for a change" he smiled proudly as he set it on your lap.
"James, this is so sweet. I love having breakfast with you though" you looked at him pouting a little bit.
"That's where the other tray comes in" he hurried back down the stairs and came back a few minutes later and sat beside you on the bed with a tray on his lap with cereal and coffee. "You're spoiling me" you smiled at him.
"You deserve to be spoiled" he shrugged and took a sip of his coffee. Alpine came in and jumped up onto the end of the bed with Daisy who was starting to try to make her nest. You wiggled your feet and she stopped with a huff and laid down.
"What did I ever do to deserve you?" you sighed, and took a sip of your tea, and it was just perfectly made.
"I ask myself that question everyday" Bucky grinned at you. "So, I took a half day at work. I know you are worried about me missing time" he saw the look on your face. "Hear me out. This morning I want you to relax, take a bubble bath. Take the time to get ready for our date, I'll be home at noon to pick you up. You should bring your phone" he looked at where you had put the burner phone specifically and you nodded. "We are going to take a long drive out in the country, have supper at the restaurant we went to last week since you liked it so much, and we will come home for our apple pie and snuggle time. I'll even take Daisy out for a run before we go"
"Wow Romeo, you have this all planned out" you grinned starting to eat your breakfast.
"For you rose, I have everything planned out" he winked at you.
"Like what?" you looked at him seriously.
"You'll just have to see" he winked again, and leaned over to kiss you on the cheek. "Make sure you are ready for me at lunch time" he seemed excited. You both ate breakfast, smiling at one each other once in a while. You finished breakfast and Bucky took your tray and ran it back downstairs. You grabbed your mask and ran over to grab your robe, and ran down the stairs. Bucky smiled over at you as he finished putting everything in the sink.
"I wanted to walk you out to the car" you flushed a bit.
"You don't have to rose, you can stay in bed for a little bit" he bit his bottom lip.
"Its one of my favorite parts of the day" you walked over and wrapped your arms around him. "I just love you so much"
"I love you too" he leaned down and kissed you softly on the lips. He took your hand and led you to the door after grabbing his wallet and keys. You followed him outside and when he got to the car he turned and smiled at you.
"Kiss me" you wrapped your arms around him again, and he happily leaned down and brushed his lips against yours. You put your hands behind his head and pulled him in closer and nipped at his bottom lip and he let out a soft moan and he deepened the kiss. You pulled slightly at his hair and let out a happy sigh. He pulled back after a few minutes and gave you a few chaste kisses.
"I'll see you at lunch, don't forget me" he grinned.
"Who could forget you?" you giggled. "I'll be waiting for you" you stood back as he got in the car.