Chapter 1

In the hospital, athanasia is in a coma for 3.5 years after her mom's death. Claude (her father) abandoned her because of Diana's death, but he pays for the bills because pf the publicity. No one visits Athanasia because she has no friends. Jenette visits her once every two months on Ijikiel orders otherwise she wouldn't come at all. She hates athanasia because her mom and Diana died because of her. As Jenette sits there for an hour, she says athanasia's hand move but doesn't call the doctor. She just leaves the hospital and goes to her mom's gravestone. As soon as Jenette leaves athanasia gets up and doesn't remember what happened.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Athanasia P.O.V.

'Where am I? why am I at a hospital? Where's mom and dad?'. I see the door open, and a nurse comes, and acts surprised to see her awake and sitting.

"Miss. Athanasia, when did you wake up"

"I just woke up. Why"

"You've been in coma for 3.5 years. All doctor's lost hope for you. Thank goodness you're alive, it's a miracle".

"Huh...I been in a coma for 3.5 years, what happened. Why can't I remember anything"?

"You got into a car accident when you were walking on pedestrian line, a driver was driving fast so your mother and aunt rushed to you and pushed you to the sidewalk while they died saving you"

"Wait.... Mother died. Aunt Penelope died. What about father and uncle? How are they?".

"They are fine.... Except your father and uncle never visit you. your father only calls to see if you died or not. He also gave me a letter to give you if you come out of the coma. Where did I put it? Oh, here it is. If you need anything, please push the button. I'll give you some alone time to. Read the letter".

"Thank you."

Dear wench,

If you are reading this, it means you're alive. I am giving you $200 every week. So, when you leave the hospital find your own house. Never come in front of me again. You are my daughter, so therefore I am tolerating you, but never come close to me and MY FAMILY. You killed Diana and Penelope. No one wants you near us. Grow up and leave. Don't say goodbye because I don't want to see your face anymore, you murderer. I hope you are happy killing Diana. I hate you.

Sincerely,

Your past father

"Why father... it wasn't even my fault. I was walking legally while the driver was driving illegally."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------