Happy Birthday Izaya

To get it straight, sorry guys. This is not an official chapter. Just a one shot to celebrate Izaya's birthday. I have another "Happy Birthday Izaya" on "High School Days." But the official one, is on "Our Happy Life"

Now on with the present for Izaya.

------------------
(A/n: Ok ok. Shizuo was forced to, as well as Kida by me. *smirks*)

Morning, May 4th

Akashi's POV

We were walking around Ikebukuro for a while. Just looking at the sights and all. We were also out buying gifts.

We heard from Shinra that today was Izaya's birthday. So we went to buy the gifts.

After we bought them, we walked to the place where we are celebrating Izaya's birthday. It was at this hotel actually. Everyone was coming.

Even the great Heiwajima Shizuo was coming. To be honest, we were shocked. But he actually is coming and so is Kida too.

When we got to the room, it was huge. The rest were staring in awe, while I wasn't amused. My house is 5x as large and fancier than this room. Not to brag or anything.

"There you guys are! Can you go put the presents on the table in the corner?" Shinra asked.

We headed over and placed the presents down by the others. Then, we helped out decorating the room.

"Akashi-kun, pretty soon can you call Izaya-kun to come here?" Shinra asked.

I nod and continued what I was doing.

Several minutes had passed and I went outside of the building to call Izaya.

*buzz, buzz, buzz, click*

"Well if it isn't Sei-chan. So, why are you calling me?"

"Izaya, can we meet up? I'd like to talk in private with you."

"Sure~ What do you want to discuss? "

"A very important matter."

"Heh~ What do you really want?"

"I want to talk with you. Get to know you better. I feel that we could be friends. So why not start off with a conversation? "

"........"

"Hello? Izaya?"

"Sorry, I was doing something else. So what time do you want to meet up?"

"Around 6:30 pm. and at Russia Sushi. So about an hour or so."

"Ok~ I'll head over now~ See you then~"

*beep*

I closed my phone and gave Midorima a message.

To: Midorima Shintaro
From: Akashi Seijuro
Subject: Call

Midorima, I'm finished calling Izaya. Tell Shinra that Izaya is coming now. Also, I'll be heading towards Russia Sushi to meet him.

*beep*

I sent the message and walked from the building, far enough to see through the windows.

I saw Midorima nod and I started walking to Russia Sushi.

Midorima's POV

I've just received the message from Akashi and showed Shinra the message.