You're Brothers!!???

Minna-san, just in case you haven't read, I updated the chapter "Fights and Twins??" I updated my message in the end. I forgot about them meeting Kasuka. So, if this is news to you, then.....um.....I just told you. Also, I'm doing a new way to view my paragraphs, because it looks so cramped. And, I just noticed that I've been referring Kuroko in the gom, when he's not. He's their phantom sixth man, so not actually part of the gom (I'm pretty sure you all knew that), I'll fix it on all chapters. And, please enjoy this chap.
-------------------------------
No one's pov

It was early morning. The gom and Kuroko woke up unexpectedly early today. Well, you can't really blame them. Tomorrow is the last day before they head home. Basically, they have today and tomorrow until almost dinner time (5:00 or little bit later), to enjoy Ikebukuro. Akashi and Midorima went into the kitchen to make breakfast and the rest were fixing the futons. Akashi had to order Aomine, Kise and Murasakibara.

Shinra woke up because he smelled something good. So he decided to wake up Celty as well. Then, they headed to the kitchen and found Akashi placing the food on the table and Midorima placing the utensils by the plates.

Good mornimg Shinra, Celty. " Akashi placed the plate of pancakes down.

"Good morning! Akashi-kun, Midorima-kun!" Shinra said happily and walked near them.

[Good morning Akashi, Midorima. ] Celty typed and followed Shinra.

" Ne, would you prefer omelet or pancakes right now?" Akashi questioned as he went to the stove with a spatula in hand.

"Hm, I would prefer pancakes. What about you Celty? "

[Hm, I would like to try omelet once in a while]

"Ok, I'll make it now."

"Speaking of which, where are the rest?" Shinra looked at the living room from the kitchen.

"They're putting away the futons and stuff." Midorima said.

"Oi! Akashi, we finish-.......-ed.. Morning!" Aomine grinned.

"Good morning! Shinra-san/-chii/-chin, Celty-san/-chii/-chin!" The other three said.

"Good morning Aomine-kun, Kise-kun, Kuroko-kun, and Murasakibara-kun!" The doctor waved at them.

[ Good morning,  everyone! ]

The food was cooked and ready to be eaten. They settled down at the table and prayed, "Itadakimasu!" and dug in.(Itadakimasu means thanks for the food.)

Midorima, Kise, Akashi had omelet and the rest had pancakes. For Kuroko, he had a special kind of pancake. He had a vanilla flavored pancake, it was so good, man you should've seen his face when he was eating. He looked like he was in heaven.

The gom quickly ate their breakfast except for Akashi and Kuroko. Said, "Thanks for the food." And rushed out to find some tissue for their nosebleed. For Midorima, he needed to find his other pair of glasses, because apparently, he broke them.

After their little problem, Akashi secretly told the rest of the gom that, if they ever do that again, at his Tetsuya, you'll see scissors in your head.

They were terrified. But they know if they don't do as he says, they'll be in big trouble. They tried to not do it again. After their little lecture, they got ready and acted that nothing happened.

Before they left, they were shocked. Very shocked at what they just heard.

They went to the living room dressed and found Celty and Shinra watching something, that seemed like a movie.