Fights and Twins??

Konnichiwa minna-san! Just to let you know, that there will be 2 more chapters until the book ends. I think 2 more, maybe a little more. Anyways, hoped you enjoyed the past chaps. Now on with this chap.
-----------------------------------------
No one's pov

The gom and Kuroko woke up, got ready, and headed towards the living room. They said goodbye to Shinra and Celty, saying that they'll be back by dark. Before they left, Celty gave the gom and Kuroko her phone number, just in case anything happens and to pick them up. They said thanks and left.

The gom and Kuroko were getting used to Ikebukuro day, by day. Today was different, Kida, Mikado and Anri weren't with them because they had school today. ( Let's just say, that Raira Gakuen schedule is different from the ones in Tokyo, Kyoto and where else the other's go to )

They were walking around Ikebukuro for a while. Then, they saw Shizuo and talked with him. They were introduced to Tom. They chatted for a while, but they had to go because they need to continue their work.

So, they started walking, looking at places, wondering where they should go, and of course, looking out for danger.

Something happened, it was really shocking, and probably the first time they ever saw a sight like that. They crossed the street, and saw a group that had a yellow piece of clothing. That signaled that they were part of those color gangs. One of the dudes, just punched a girl. She was wearing a dark green jacket and a yellowish skirt.

In the background, there were other dudes with a piece of yellow clothing on. There was also another girl, who had glasses,wore the exact same thing as the girl who was punched but the color was the other way around. The gom and Kuroko was shocked and a thought low of them a bit.

"That was really rude, especially to a girl." Akashi said evily.

"Hai, I have to agree, it was really rude." Kuroko said.

"Meanie~ To all people, you did it to a girl. Apologize. " Kise said with anger in his voice.

"You guys will pay for what you've done."Aomine said with anger.

"Have you people, learned your manners?" Midorima said disgustingly.

"I'll crush you." Murasakibara said.

"Haaah!!!!?? Who the hell are you!!!? You think I'm just going to apologize, for what these two di-aaaaaaah!!!!" The dude screamed.

It happened in a flash moment, the girl with glasses threw thumb tacks at the dude who was yelling. Which pinned him to the ground, while some of the tacks, was in his flesh. ( I'm so sorry for the word I used. I couldn't find any other word for it. I'm sorry if you feel uncomfortable or just lost their lunch, I'm terribly sorry. )

Then, the gom and Kuroko just stood there, man were they shocked. The girl in the glasses was fighting the dudes. And coincidentally, Kadota and his gang were there. Kadota and them, saw what happened, so they helped them fight.
All of a sudden, the girl went out of the scene, which caught the gom's and Kuroko's attention. She ran quickly to the girl who was still on the ground.

"Are you alright, Kuru-ne? " The glasses girl asked.

"Mm, I'm alright. Thank you. " the girl said and smiled softly.

Then, what made the gom and Kuroko go, 'wtf' was that the glasses girl leaned in and kissed the girl! Man you should've seen their faces. They were blushing so hard, Ahomine's nose was bleeding. (Ah, he did it again)

The glasses girl then went and licked the girl's check of where the dude punched her. She was still licking it!! The gom and Kuroko covered their eyes because they couldn't take it anymore and Ahomine was wiping hid nose at the same time.