Chapter Four

-Lia's Pov-

"Welcome to the Stefan Salvatore Memorial library" I announced as soon as we entered the room with Emma on my hip.

"Stefan's dead?" questioned Elijah.

I take a shaky breath and nod my head as a tear slips out my eye "Yes he is, he protected us whilst saving Mystic falls from hell fire".

"I'm sorry for your loss" says Freya as I give her a small smile.

"Thank you" I replied.

"Anyways! Let's continue with the tour" I announced as we entered the kitchen area.

"Here we have the area that's open for all students and here are the fridges that store all blood types for our vampire species that attend our school" I said with a smile.

We continued the tour and I established the roles of the different facilities we have at the Salvatore school. 

"Okay, I think we have finished the tour" I said.

"It's time for the paper work" I said with a smile.

"Colours!" said Emma Happily. 

"Of course baby, lets head to your craft station in my office" I replied to my daughter as I placed a kiss on her forehead.

And with that Emma sighed in content and the rest of the Mikaelsons followed behind some with a scowl on their face whilst Kol and Bekah prepared for the outburst from their brother which was bound to happen soon.

Hello everyone! I'm so sorry of how long this update has taken and how short it is. I'm in my last year of school and exams have taken over my life. :( 

I Hope you enjoyed this chapter and I will try my best to keep a regular update schedule! :)

Thanks for reading-

Lucy <3

All roads lead to him [SLOW UPDATES]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara