Chapter Two

Amelia's POV:

I'm truly happy how my life has turned out. Because of those incidents 16 years ago I gained a beautiful, healthy, happy family and I wouldn't have it any other way.

I sat in my office while the twins were beside me in their bassinet. They just had a feed so they should be asleep for a while. 

There was a knock at my door. "Come in".

"Hey Ric, what's up?". 

He said " Hey Lia, I just got a call from Freya.. her last name is Mikaelson".

And just like that my day was ruined. How can they come back after all these years like nothing ever happened. They are just going to walk in and play pretend.

"I uh, can you get Damon and Luna".

Shortly after Damon rushed into the room "Hey baby, what's wrong" he said as he pulled me into his arms.

"They're back" I whispered. "Who is, honey?" he replied.

"The Mikealsons they want Hope, the spawn of cheating hybrid and the were-slut to come to our school" I said as he held me closer. 

"It's going to be okay Lia-Lou, you can show him how you don't need him and what he has missed out on all these years, okay?" he said as he looked into my eyes.

"I love you so much" I said "I love you even more" he said.

A few seconds later Luna and Grace walked through the door. "Hey Mommy, Daddy what's wrong" she said as she looked at my teary face. 

"You're Biological father, Luna, he's coming back to enrol his daughter" I said as I looked down.

"I don't care, Mommy what he did to you is and forever will be unforgivable and because of what he did I gained an amazing Dad and four amazing sisters and I can't think of any other way my life could be, it's perfect". she said. 

"Yep, he's a horrible excuse of a man and he lost 2 beautiful people as a result of his actions" said Grace.

Damon then pulled us all into a hug and we just held onto each other, thinking how grateful we are to have each other. 

There was a knock at the door, "hey they are here" said Alaric.

"Right we can do this alright, no more sad face's okay" Damon said softly.

The girls then went to look for Emma as Damon looked after the twins. Whilst I made my way towards the entrance of the school, preparing for the madness the rest of the day is going to bring. 

hey guys! thanks for reading, if you have any ideas to add to this book let me know and make sure to leave a comment. :) <3

- Lucy xo