Chapter Three

Amelia Salvatore slowly made her way to the entrance of the school with her head held high and she wasn't going to let a selfish ex ruin her day.

When she made it to the front of the school she found her two niece's greeting the Mikaelsons.

"Hello and welcome to the Salvatore boarding school for the young and gifted!" says Josie.

"I'm Josie" 

"And I'm Lizzie, twins"

"Fraternal obvs" Lizzie responded with a smirk.

"Girls" I said with a smile

"Aunt Lia!" they exclaimed 

"I missed you girls" I said with a warm smile. 

I looked up and then saw the family that broke my heart, especially the one and only Klaus Mikealson.

"Lia!!!" exclaimed Kol and Bekah bringing her into a hug 

"I missed you guys so much" I whispered 

My eyes then met Hope's which are identical to her fathers.

"Welcome you must be Hope, I'm Mrs Salvatore but you can just call me Amelia" I said with a kind smile.

"Salvatore?" she heard Klaus whisper but she decided to ignore it.

"It's nice to meet you Amelia, Aunt Bekah and Uncle Kol talk about you all the time" she replied

"Mommy!" I heard from behind me.

"Emma, honey what are you doing out of daycare?" I questioned.

"I made the pillows explode Mommy! You should of seen it, it look's just like Christmas!" she exclaimed.

"You're such a cheeky little girl" I said as I tickled her and she giggled.

"Mom?" Klaus says.

"Yes?, got a problem with it" I snapped.

"Well let's start with the tour then" I announced.

hey guy's! sorry it has taken me so long to update trying to find the motivation to write! but here's the next chapter I hope you enjoy. feel free to leave me some feedback and make sure to comment and vote! :) <3