Chapter 02:- (Middle class life)

Manik's pov

"Cabir please don't call dad. Trust me I will tell everything when he will be back."

"It's my duty to inform him everything."

"But he will fire you."

"Of course he can. But still I have to inform him everything."

"Cabir, I request you. Please don't do that. Dad will return by next week then I will explain him everything."

He sighed heavily. Damn seems like I really pissed him off. But what's my fault in it? Oh wait it's my fault only. I shouldn't have ran away. Poor Cabir. I am sure dad will fire him when he will get to know everything. I cursed myself badly.

"Okay, fine. But if you don't tell him anything I will do the honours. Damn who told you to ran away? See what did you do to yourself? Now that forehead wound will leave a mark."

Aww I love this caring Cabir. Otherwise he is so strict. Trust me he is more strict than my dad.

"Thanks Cabir and I promise I won't bother you more until dad comes back."

He just smiled at me and left. Now I am all alone in this huge mansion. Damn I am missing Nandini and Abhimanyu badly. They must be thinking that I am a disloyal and selfish person. I wish I could tell them the truth.

Nandini's pov

Seriously? He just wrote a letter for us thanking us for our hospitality and left. He fucking lost his memories how will he survive out there?

"Nandini your are overthinking. I am sure he got his memories back that's why he left."

"But he could inform us before leaving, right?"

"Yeah that's strange."

"He also left a visiting card on the letter and mentioned me to go there. Bhai why the hell will I go there when the interview is over? They must have haired someone for that post."

"I don't know. I think we should go there. Maybe he is there and waiting for us to meet him."

"Okay I will get ready. I have an interview to attend. Then we will go there."

I got ready sooner and after giving an interview in a textile company we both went to Malhotra Industries. Damn this office is so huge. I went to the reception and said,

"We are looking for a tall boy. Like really tall around 6'. He left this visiting card in our house and mentioned us to come here."

Damn I am feeling like a fool right now. Seriously I am searching for a person without knowing any information about him except his tower like height. I hope this receptionist didn't think that we are some mental patient, ran away from the mental asylum and call there to take us back there. She took that visiting card from me and said,

"May I know your name please?"

"Nandini, Nandini Murthy."

"It will take a few minutes. Please make yourself comfortable."

She pointed towards a couch and we sat there. I saw her calling someone and talking to the person. She was biting her nails in nervousness. But why? After sometime she called us and said,

"You applied for the Marketing officer post right?"

"Yes. But interview is over right?"

"Actually the interview was postponed for a reason yesterday and we are taking that interview today. Did you bring your certificate with you?"

"Oh yes. But where is the other candidates?"