Chapter 01:- (Accident)

Manik's pov

I was sitting at a nearby swimming pool, tuning my guitar. It was so peaceful here. Only me and my passion towards music. Dad isn't here to interfere between us. Uff that oldie never leaves us in peace. Anyways I was playing my guitar when I saw a girl slowly approaching me. She was wearing a white kurti with matching churidar but her face wasn't clear to me. I was spellbound at her appearance only. She must be so beautiful. I was trying to see her face when she cupped my face and said,

"Manu baby, wake up."

What the hell? Her voice should be famine right? Then why does her voice sound like my dad's voice?

"Manu wake up fast, you have to go for a jog."

Jogging? Seriously?

"Who are you? And I don't like to go jogging."

I pouted remembering my everyday torture. That oldie dad will never change for good. Huff who the hell goes on jogging early in the morning?

"Now you forgot your dad? What kind of son are you? Come on wake up now."

"You are my dad?"

"That's it. My mistake to wake you up sweetly."

Thud!!!

I scream loudly holding my bum. Ouch that hurts. Who the hell dare to kick me? Doesn't he know who's son I am? I shouted loudly,

"Who the hell are you? Do you know my Dad? He will kick your ass for hurting me."

Splash!!!

I opened my eyes with a jerk. Damn it's so cold. I started shivering like hell.

"If you prince has woken up from his beauty sleep then go and freshen up fast."

Okay now I get it. Only my dad has this courage to kick my ass. Damn my beautiful dream was broken just because of him. I cursed him mentally and rushed to the washroom, otherwise I won't have my breakfast if I get late. He is such a Hitler. Who does this to his own son? But I have to agree that he is my dad because we look alike. Poor me.

At Park

I was jogging with my all time bodyguard Cabir who is such a flunkey of my Hitler dad followed by two more bodyguards who usually follow me everywhere. Did I say this everywhere? Yes I did mean it. In fact they stand in front of my washroom sometimes. Trust me being the only son of a billionaire is not easy. I don't have any freedom like a normal boy or have many friends. In fact nobody does friendship with me without their own selfish reason. Again poor me.

"Two more rounds, sir."

"I can't, please have some mercy on me."

I huffed badly. Damn my legs are hurting like hell. But this flunkey of my dad is not in a mood to leave me.

"No sir. You have to jog two more rounds."

"Okay, fine."

I was running to complete my jogging soon when I naughty idea popped into my mind. What if I get missing from here? That flunkey will get nicely from my dad. How dare he disobey me? Let's teach him a lesson. I smirked evilly and ran faster. I was looking at Cabir as the other two bodyguards were standing at the main gate of the park. At that moment Cabir got a call and taking this opportunity I ran towards the wall and jumped out quickly. Now I was running on the road. I am feeling like a free bird. No barrier, no boundaries. I am just Manik. Not Manik Malhotra, the only son of the great businessman Raj Malhotra.