Chapter One

BTW I DON'T OWN ANY OF THESE CHARACTERS! THEY BELONG TO HIDEZAK HIMARUYA! ALSO IF YOU DON'T LIKE GORE OR VIOLENCE LEAVE NOW

"NYPD Red huh?" Alfred said as his department commissioner told him the news. He was being transferred to New York because of his record being absolutely perfect. He was mown as an elite officer after his first year in the police department. He held a record of catching 93 criminals and closing 82 cases. Now it was about the end of April and he was being sent to an elite force.

Alfred walked up to the department doors actually nervous for one time in his life. He wasn't very nervous on the job considering his intellectual, physical, and strategical aspects were high. But these guys in the building were chosen because they were amazing at what they do.. Alfred shook it off standing up straight and stepping through the doors and into a room full of officers. Alfred could hear many of them typing away, probably their reports and others chatting and laughing. The aura seemed different here then his old department, he didn't really like it. Alfred kept walking forward before he felt someone walking behind him reaching to grab him. His reflexes kicked in and he grabbed the persons arm about to pull them over his shoulder but they got out of the hold gripping Alfred's arm and turned him to face a gorgeous blond man who was grinning. "Ah you must be Alfred, you seem to be living up to the rumors of you being high in your combat. But you got to realize.. No ones here to harm you" the obviously Frenchman said as he let go of Alfred's arm. Alfred's cheeks were a light pink, God that guys was something. Alfred followed the man who was leading him to the commissioner's office. "Excuse me but I didn't get your name" Alfred said slightly a little annoyed that the man got out of his hold, no one ever did. "Oh how stupid of me my name's Francis, Francis Bonnefoy" Alfred noticed his last name was French, he had nailed it.

Francis left him at the door of Mr. Beilschmidt's door. Alfred took at deep breath before walking in to see an oddly young blond man with very masculine features. He was very muscular, Alfred wondered why he wasn't on the field. "Alfred, please take a seat" Beilschmidt said taking off his glasses and wiping his eyes. Alfred walked to the chair in front of the man's desk, he was obviously German from his strong accent. "Now you were chosen from your flawless record, although I'm curious on how it's flawless I won't waste time." Beilschmidt said Alfred paying close attention as he crossed his legs. "I have a case for you already, you will not speak of it to anyone... Arthur Kirkland is your target. Although his records are clean he is rumored to be a killer, rapist, and many many more names that I can go on for the next six hours. But we haven't gotten any evidence on this man to put him away even for a month. Or we have and... He's got rid of the evidence... And the person. Now I still can't believe I'm sending a newbie in but he's probably never seen you at this department before and you show lots of promise. This will be more difficult then any of your other cases, are you up for it?" Beilschmidt asked hoping Alfred would say yes, Alfred leaned forward with a grin. "I like a challenge."

Actually excited for this case, it didn't sound hard compared to his others but considering he had never heard of Arthur he didn't really know if he should. He walked by Francis again smiling as he did so, he was quite gorgeous for a man but there was something about him that seemed familiar. Alfred shrugged it off as he stepped outside of the department, it didn't matter now, he was hungry. After getting two hot dogs drenched in sour kraut he started to head home. He didn't live that far from the department, so it was a short but nice walk outside. He had to get inside to research Mr. Kirkland to see what he was really dealing with. Or, he could just take a quick nap and get to it after. The second choice sounded better.

He woke up to the sound of his alarm, he let out a groan getting up to walk over to his desk. No more time for sleep, he had to see what this Kirkland guy was about. Alfred sat down starting up his laptop and entering his password 'howyoulikemenow24' and went through his 5 hour of research routine. "Holy shit" Alfred said as he leaned back in his chair. 'This guy is fucking crazy' Alfred thought as he shut down his laptop. He was definitely going to have a hard time.