And it was Good

She was a little girl, her hair was as yellow as corn.
She loved horses and her walls were scattered with horse pictures which were as unorganized as her room.
She was a sweet girl, and she was sweeter then the sweetest candy sold a the candy shop down the street.
She had brown eyes, and the color of the richest milk chocolate.
She never liked books, she always dreaded the long afternoon library visits with her mother.
She kept records, and her doorframe was marked up with how much she had grown.
She loved her tree, and she would sit in in it and talk with it when she was lonely.
She was often alone, her only friend was a girl across the street, and of course her tree.
And it was good.

Her mother was like a humming bird, and she was so fragile that you thought you could break her with just the slightest touch.
Her father was as cold as ice, and he never cared about anyone other than himself and his computer games.
Her three sisters were like a tornado, and they never stopped going.
Her sisters looked up to her, and it seemed she couldn't handle that responsibility.
Her spirit was strong, and she was full of courage, she had gone through a lot.
And it was good.

Her house stood at the edge of a little town called Boise, and she loved this house more than anything in the world.
Her house was the color gray, and that color could perfectly reflect her fathers soul.
Her garden i the back was filled with weeds, and it seemed she could never grow some flowers.
Her yard was filled with trees and grape vines, and the leaves always shed from the trees and the grapes from the vines were always plentiful.
Her fragile little mind was sheltered from the world, and she felt safe.
And it was good.

The fateful day came.
The family moved away.
The sun did not shine as bright.
The grass was not as green on the other side.
The tree was cut down.

Her mother became distant.
Her father's ambitions grew worse.
Her sisters got to hasty.

And her? Well, she grew up.
And she was not sheltered from the world.
And it was good.