Just some things

How can one person be so filled with happiness but then one day it is all gone. Where did it all go?

The saddest thing is when you have to force a smile just so you don't start crying in front of everyone.

That moment when you can't handle anything anymore and you spill everything to a close friend and they say they understand and you just nod but in your mind you say "yeah, like you understand anything I go through".

When you cry so much you can't cry anymore so you just sit there feeling numb.

You remember all those memories when your best friend was happy and didn't seem to give a crap about what other people said about her. Then you wonder, what happened?

That moment when someone asks whats wrong and you say that your fine but then you turn you back and mutter "I lied".

My life is a confusing mess where I have lots of fun and feel like I am on top of the world then one little thing happens and it all comes crashing down on me.

When your life changes so much that you can't catch up with your self and you feel like your spinning and then it finally catches up with you and you wonder. When did my life take such a drastic turn?

That moment when you listen to music and it goes perfectly with your mood and you just sit there and listen to he lyrics and you finally feel like someone understands.

When someone comes along in your life and you instantly connect and they understand you perfectly then something happens and they either leave you, hate you, or change for the worse.

How come your day starts off great but then it turns bad?