4. Drago Bludvist

---

I looked at Hiccup. He sat by the edge of an ice stripe, seeming in deep thoughts. It hurt me to know that I couldn't possibly think of any way to help the boy. I walked towards him, settling down beside.

"What's the problem?" I said, wrapping my arm around him, pulling him closer to me. "Nobody is in this deep thought without a reason."

"I- it's just I regret for letting you feel this lost in the past. I, for one, should've cared a lot more," sighed Hiccup, leaning on my shoulder. "It's just ... I- I don't know."

Suddenly a Terrible Terror came flying towards us, landing gently on my shoulder. It crawled down my arm, letting me untie the parchment roll tied onto its legs. I glanced at Hiccup, who shrugged back. He had no idea of it.

"It's from Drago Bludvist," I said, looking up. "He wants us two to meet up."

"Does he know that we're collided?" Hiccup scanned through the parchment.

"I guess that," I mumbled. "This man have to be kidding me though."

I stood up and walked through the frame, entering the cocoon of ice. I whistled for Hydra and Toothless, the dragons chasing together towards us. I mounted Hydra and flew out of the cocoon, having Hydra spreading the word about meeting up with Drago.

"He got an upper hand though," I commented. "He also got a Bewilderbeast I hadn't gotten time to train or talk with."

",, Some dragons cannot be reasoned with,," commented Hydra. ",, I don't believe a Bewilderbeast would change their mind so easily either,,."

",, Worth a shot,," snickered Y/N, kissing Hiccup's cheek before mounting his Hydra. The dragon opened his wings, shooting into the air.

"Yeah, he isn't going alone," said Hiccup plainly, mounting Toothless, chasing after the pair of dragon and rider.

- - -

They all landed on Drago's main ship. He pointed his spear at Y/N's Hydra. The dragon unsheathed his spikes, quickly throwing the men of with thuds and painful wounds. Y/N had jinxed it.

"The Dragon Prince came after all," said Drago, starting to walk in circles around the boy and his dragon. "I am surprised. Really."

"I wouldn't give up up the chance to speak with my biggest enemy," said Y/N, getting a hold onto his sword. He extended it.

"That's a little to harsh. I'd say friends with serious issues," shrugged Drago.

Y/N rolled his eyes slightly, walking closer to the man with the prosthetic arm. He looked with widened eyes at the Dragon Prince, wondering how he wasn't fearing to near him.

",, Well, isn't it the Dragon Prince?,," spoke the Bewilderbeast

",, Imagine it is,," replied Y/N sarcastically. ",, Please, let's get this over with,,."

",, I'd gladly say so too,," snickered the Bewilderbeast from underneath.

"What are you doing, boy?!" Drago barked Y/N, throwing his spear at the boy, who was on with the fight. He lightened the blade of his sword.

"That was rude," pouted Y/N. "Gentlemen doesn't attack just like that."

He lunged back at Drago, who protect himself with shoving Y/N backwards, however he didn't seem bothered by the throw. Drago snickered slightly, before getting attacked, with a kick in the stomach, causing him to fall backwards. Y/N knocked his spear out of his hands. Hydra sat his claws on it, defending the man's weapon. Y/N stepped on top of the man, threatening with his sword against Drago's throat.

"There is something you need to know, boy," said Drago. "Nobody attacks me and goes away with it."

Just as he finished, a man lunges his metallic sword at Y/N's neck, but immediately a plasma blast was shot from the dark clouds, causing both of them en frown, giving Y/N an upper hand. He tackled the other one, grabbing him by his collar, throwing him into Drago.

",, You see, I defend and fight for my own with my life,," continued Y/N, speaking with the Bewilderbeast, Lucifer. ",, Nothing stops me from doing it,,."

",, It is upsetting to watch you try,," chuckled Lucifer. ",, I won't change my mind. I am not a backstabbed,,."

",, Don't say that you wasn't warned,," Y/N held onto Hydra's saddle, flying into the air, hiding amongst the dark clouds.

- - -

Drago watched the boy and his nadder emerge into the clouds. He threw Eret off his body, getting up. He chuckled to himself.

"Once I get that boy to work for me, we'll be unstoppable."

He returned to the front of the ships with his spear, attacking some chains. The bewilderbeast, going faster under the water.